Czech republic
Vex wrote:

use LSDJ in it

Why would you do that?

Cleveland, OH

To have a portable Game Boy!

But yeah. If you pro-sound your Super Game Boy cart then you'll get a perfect sound.

Louisiana
ant1 wrote:
Vex wrote:

Yea these things are sold on a website. Wish I could remember which.  And they also have them in a game store close to where I work from time to time. They sell them for about 80$ if memory serves me right. I've been debating on grabbing one for awhile now. I'd want to put a Super GameBoy in it and use LSDJ in it so I'm concerned with the sound quality which has been the main reason I haven't bought one. The people running the store won't let me open one and give it a test run.

well the sound is generated by the super gameboy so if you are using a real one of those you should have no problems?

Very good to know thank you. I may just grab one then.

Louisiana
ashimoke wrote:
Vex wrote:

use LSDJ in it

Why would you do that?

I was thinking it would be really cool to build a MPC in one of these. Don't know how much space is open in side one but it would kinda awesome if someone did it. lol

sweden
Vex wrote:
ashimoke wrote:

Why would you do that?

I was thinking it would be really cool to build a MPC in one of these. Don't know how much space is open in side one but it would kinda awesome if someone did it. lol

Please elaborate?

Louisiana
nordloef wrote:
Vex wrote:

Please elaborate?

Something like this: http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/6011/ … rkstation/
made into something that small would be very awesome is what im trying to say lol. Probably not possible but it would be cool.

Louisiana

Considering it already has the screen and the controller parts. All you would need to add are the ports and switches and a decent power source and the other electronics that make it what it is and there you go. And from what I got from reading the details about it the 6 BIG RED buttons are your directional pad start A B. And the handheld SNES already has those built in so you wouldnt have to worry about those. or the wires for those. Just the switches and knobs are left and all the pcb that go with them. lol