Gosford, Australia

Yeah it's cool man, was just hoping to let you know what you're in for!
For results I think you're much better off having a look at the article that an0va posted and following those instructions.

IL, US

i hope they have my stuff so i can get an email from them telling me to go fuck myself

aww.. no, not on there

buffalo, NY

My stuff has been on the russian sites since like 2007.  This is nothing new, they use MP3 sniffing bots, aggregate anything that has coherent tags, and sell it.

IL, US

yeah, im on a few other random ones that were linking to stuff on my own server, so i just moved the files wink

buffalo, NY

One time I met a girl at a party and was looking at her Ipod.

"Oh you have Armcannon on there!"

her - "yeah I just bought it off some russian site for a dollar just yesterday"

"I'm in that band"

Let's just say I had the upper hand, got her number, and was going out with her a week later.  So uh, russian sites can't be that bad, they get me laid"

danimal cannon wrote:

One time I met a girl at a party and was looking at her Ipod.

"Oh you have Armcannon on there!"

her - "yeah I just bought it off some russian site for a dollar just yesterday"

"I'm in that band"

Let's just say I had the upper hand, got her number, and was going out with her a week later.  So uh, russian sites can't be that bad, they get me laid"

was the quotation mark at the end of this post accidental or do you mean "laid"

then again, what is "laid" in comparison to just...laid

most importantly, how do I achieve this with the lady folk

danimal cannon wrote:

My stuff has been on the russian sites since like 2007.  This is nothing new, they use MP3 sniffing bots, aggregate anything that has coherent tags, and sell it.

but unless the rochester chip comp is being hosted somewhere else (and legalsounds stole it from THAT), it got directly uploaded to the site!

colonel mustard in the (library) with the WRENCH

rochester, ny
an0va wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

but unless the rochester chip comp is being hosted somewhere else (and legalsounds stole it from THAT), it got directly uploaded to the site!

colonel mustard in the (library) with the WRENCH

yeah, exactly. those comps have never been hosted anywhere on the internet and now they're on this site.

BOSTON

I hope they are making enough money off of our music that they can buy cocaine and hookers. because somebody should be able to afford cocaine and hookers these days and it certainly isn't me. I just want to be a part of that great circle of entertainment life.

Milwaukee Area, WI

If only their was this certain piece of legislation that would allow you to go to a judge and have this site black listed
hmmmmm

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Bitches be selling my Pxl-Bot compilation. Mad rage for my bois y'all.

But yeah, Alex emailed them a few hours ago and as far as I can tell we've had nowt back, so I'm getting on it like a boss and beginning a daily spam parade.

California

I'd file a DMCA notice using the instructions an0va linked to, but they don't actually have any of my releases up there.

BOSTON
Moriokun wrote:

If only their was this certain piece of legislation that would allow you to go to a judge and have this site black listed
hmmmmm

yeah, let's not go there

rochester, ny
Moriokun wrote:

hmmmmm

i actually first saw my music on this site on the 18th. S P O O K Y.

The Hollow Earth
danimal cannon wrote:

My stuff gets re-uploaded to those Russian sites frequently as well, they never try to sell it. Never really understood that, since most of my stuff is already free to download.

Geneva, NY

Hot stuff. I knew something was fishy when the shrimps bandcamp stats showed some weird hits and downloads. Get my free album for $0.54 bitches. Scary about the Rochester Chip comp tho!

thankfully, my stuff released as dotdummy and bleo went under their radar... FOR NOW.