Tacoma WA

Bent by www.alien-devices.com for me a few years back.

It will work with either batteries of or a power supply.

I have a manual that i bought back in the day before roland started putting their manuals online (bastards!)

Cosmetically its in pretty good shape.  Biggest issue is that the plastic piece on the back that tells what output does what is missing so i used a sharpie to label the outputs.  The switches are a two position switch that gives you the stock sound if you put all of them in the center.

I'm not really sure how to price this so i'm going with what I spent getting it bent.

Price includes shipping you pay pal fees.

Turku, FIN

Tasty!

Madison, Alabama

Got sound clips?  I've thought about picking one of those up.  It'll sync the arpeggiator on a Juno-60, won't it?  I mean, it sends DIN sync?

*edit* looked on the net, seems to suggest it does not send DIN.

Last edited by roboctopus (Jan 27, 2012 12:40 am)

IL, US

its MIDI, not sync-24... shame to see youre getting rid of yours (and surprised to see they didn't do the synth mod?)
still, good price and hope it finds a good home, bent 505's can sound nasty in just the most wonderful ways

Tacoma WA
e.s.c. wrote:

its MIDI, not sync-24... shame to see youre getting rid of yours (and surprised to see they didn't do the synth mod?)
still, good price and hope it finds a good home, bent 505's can sound nasty in just the most wonderful ways

as far as selling it all i can say is that modular synths are a hell of a drug

IL, US

why do you think ive avoided going modular myself? wink
i've already seen what its done to you, low-gain & CCDM...
i try to tell people that getting into modular synths is like a serious heroin habit, you sell all your shit for just one more fix week after week, just at the end you have one synth worth more than most people's cars

New York City

Every time I read TR-505 I think of this

Tacoma WA

wow that's wicked..

mine is sold now!

Tacoma WA

wow that's wicked..

mine is sold now!