San Diego

I'm just curious if there is much of a chip scene around the San Diego, CA area? I'm still rather new here and as far as I can tell there are at least 2 other modders in the area but not sure about the music scene. I mean, I love cruising the forums and traversing the red tape of the internet to find information on modding and music what have you but, I'd like to meet some individuals or hit up some shows if possible. Would just be nicer to talk in person with someone that does this stuff instead of getting some of the cold shoulders or dead threads I seem to get/come across when I have questions. Anyway, if anyone knows of things around here I'd love to hear about them. smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

Find Space Town Savior - nice guy and talented. Some of the Obsolete crew come down there from LA to play shows pretty often. They just did one I think.

Riverside, CA

Space Town Savior and Mike Bleeds pretty much own San Diego.

Yuma, AZ

I'm in Yuma, AZ - Just a couple hours from you. We do SD on the weekends on occasion.

San Diego, CA

hey man! yeah I'm down here in San Diego! I think the people that I'm aware of now that do chiptune in San Diego are me, Bleeds, Hyperwave, and AuburnKitsune, and we've been playing shows around San Diego for a while now!

we actually have kind of a HUGE show that (oh shit we never made an event thread here) is coming up on the 18th of February and it's going to be AWESOME. It's going to be at the Tin Can Alehouse and we have 7 artists playing so if you're interested in that hit me up in a PM or facebook (facebook.com/spacetownsavior)!

Also -- 10spd, let me know when you're doing stuff in SD! we're always glad to see more artists around here!

San Diego

Thanks a ton guys! Looks like there's a lot more here then I thought. big_smile