WOW MAN!

Bought this from Justin last year but I'm just not using it nor likely to.

It's grey with dark grey buttons, pro-sound mod, backlight, bi-vert red screen and variable clock.

$100 shipped to wherever you like. I also have a flash cart you can have for an extra $20.

PayPal please, though I will accept bank transfer. I'm in the UK but will ship worldwide.

Open to sensible offers.

Last edited by neilbaldwin (Feb 23, 2012 8:04 am)

WOW MAN!

Nobody? Price too high? Want photos?

Sweeeeeeden

I'm not in the market for this, but pictures are always a good idea to get attention. And since you're asking, I'd say the price a bit high. If you look at Nonfinite and Kitsch, their prices both start at $90 for a plain backlighted DMG, so unless the case has a really cool artwork, you might have a hard time sellling this for $100.

Fargo

Well, he did say it had pro sound, bi-vert, and variable clock as well.

WOW MAN!

The price is just a little less than I paid for it but includes worldwide shipping.

I take your point though.

In case is it wasn't clear originally - I am open to sensible offers. I won't be offended smile

I was thinking of doing some kind of competition - best LSDJ/Nanoloop cover of one of my old game songs wins the GB big_smile

Last edited by neilbaldwin (Feb 16, 2012 9:30 am)

Turku, FIN

I vote for pixelart competition! ;D

England

where are you in england? if you are close to me (cambridge/london) could I come collect?

$100 is about £63 at the moment.

Last edited by Jellica (Feb 16, 2012 12:56 pm)

WOW MAN!
Jellica wrote:

where are you in england? if you are close to me (cambridge/london) could I come collect?

$100 is about £63 at the moment.

Near Derby. Unless you're overly worried about it's safety in transit, there's not a lot of point in coming to collect. Even then, I will pack it very, very well and send by insured courier.

Cleveland, OH

Grey Boy with pro-sound, backlight and variable kit would be $140 plus shipping at nonfinite. That doesn't include the dual inversion chip.
Sounds like a good deal to me!

WOW MAN!

SOLD!

smile