Theta_Frost wrote:

Guyssss, forget chip maestro.  FaMI is where it's at!  Seriously, support Batsly.  Use this more.

http://code.google.com/p/nesserial/wiki/FaMI

kind of reminds me of the guy who was making a MIDI interface for glitchNES, not sure he ever posted his code

Texas
derekb wrote:

honestly thats a big problem with kickstarter, thereve been other projects where the dudes bailed bigtime after they got the cash and theres no real balance for kickstarter to help them

That's the risk, and Kickstarter has been pretty clear about it. That is why terms like "Pledge" and "Back" are used. Simply put, if you don't trust the project, you shouldn't put your money behind it. Or, if you do, be mindful of the consequences.

I choose my projects very carefully and there are tons of good projects that are coming to fruition. But when I do pledge, I expect the consequence to be that I might not get something back. For what it's worth, had I found the Kickstarter for Chip Maestro I would have definitely backed it too.

likewise

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

Chris, DUDE, you are so full of sh!t! what a fukn!g  @ hole!!! I am one of the many trusting idiots that trusted you to fulfill an order. after the first 6 months, I was pissed; after the first year I was consigned to being ripped off. BUT seeing your BS on this forum just rips open that scar. YEA RIGHT, you are just behind, 'but clearing out the back log'  WHAT A LOAD; I ordered back in '09
how can you show your face, doesn't anyone around here care how much of a rip off your are?
ALL I can say to anyone wanting a midines:
DON'T TRUST THIS GUY, JUST A SCAM!