Sweeeeeeden

Let's have one of those threads. embed a YouTube video (not the whole address) by using the video id between the [youtube] and [/youtube] tags or a Vimeo tag with Vimeo tags. (live footage goes here)

Try to keep the videos awesome. I'll start.

Fargo

As long as we've got some nostalgia going:

Last edited by Krubbz (Feb 23, 2012 9:25 am)

England

ha made me think of this bit of Fantasia, I've never seen it but I came accross this vid looking for information on Centaur mating

Fargo
Jellica wrote:

ha made me think of this bit of Fantasia, I've never seen it but I came accross this vid looking for information on Centaur mating

I learned 3 important facts from this.
1. Centaur may die out as a species if it were not for their putti friends helping them along romantically.
2. Centaur live just like you and I, only needing bigger benches and swings for their enormous butts.
3. Male centaur don't have nipples.
This has been very enlightening. tongue

Last edited by Krubbz (Feb 23, 2012 12:43 pm)

I just came across the show tonight called Portlandia. While I was searching through YouTube clips of it I found a small chip music reference. I think, haha. Anyway this show is pretty funny.

England

It pisses me off when people misuse the word "random".

Sweeeeeeden
InactiveX wrote:

It pisses me off when people misuse the word "random".

Random doesn't just have have one meaning, you know. It doesn't just mean "perfect chance-based distribution of outcome" but also "could be anything" or "a little of each thing". I even believe the latter is the original meaning of the word, and the former is a modern meaning. Case in point: the book publisher Random House is not called so because they toss a coin before deciding to publish a book, but because they publish books of all categories.

Bateman Bandit wrote:

I just came across the show tonight called Portlandia. While I was searching through YouTube clips of it I found a small chip music reference. I think, haha. Anyway this show is pretty funny.

haha if you look really close you can see tetris.

vancouver, canada
shitbird wrote:

haha if you look really close you can see tetris.

it's the dirty secret of chipmusic.

everything is actually tetris

Fargo

Needs more videos.

Anyone else remember these guys?  I laugh every time the puppet raps.

England

I like strange videos

Last edited by Jellica (Feb 24, 2012 1:22 pm)

Fargo

I lol'd at the Ain't Gonna Pee Pee song.

Spokane, Washington

The more ya'll know.

Last edited by Kremland (Feb 27, 2012 3:27 am)

Vienna

Fargo

How about some sweet music?  I really dig these guys.

Anais Mitchell is also really cool if you guys haven't heard of her yet.  Her last album was one of my favorites of 2011 (as much as that means coming from a total stranger tongue)  It's a "folk opera" based off of the Greek tragedy Orpheus and Eurydice.  Normally Greg Brown sings the part of Hades.  Justin Vernon of Bon Iver fame plays the part of Orpheus, Ani DiFranco plays the part of Persephone, and Anais herself plays Eurydice.  I'd highly suggest you all at least check it out.

slave from da home ov da brave