Abandoned on Fire

Stream or download:  http://datathrash.bandcamp.com/album/th … ake-of-art

Wizwars offers for your consideration a collection of pieces that I can only describe as "Art for the fucking sake of Art". Eleven noisy as shit experimental tracks that just may finally snap you out of that seasonal affective disorder funk.

Earth

that is the f^&Kin jam

Sydney, NSW

Downloading now, don't dissaopint us Kevin!

Los Angeles, CA

This is a compilation of sorts, all the tracks were previously released as a couple of really short EPs, but I decided they worked better together as one short EP (it was originally supposed to be a seven inch) and so I remastered them and here it is. Not sure too many people heard the original releases anyway, they were only up for a short time.

This is easily the rawest, most fucked up, nasty, noisy, glitchy shit I've ever done. Hope you hate it.

Matthew Joseph Payne
Wizwars wrote:

Hope you hate it.

Sorry, it's really awesome. sad

heart

ad-hell-aide

Downloading now. I expect pain. Do not disappoint me.

Sydney AUS

Holy jesus this is the heaviest and intelligent chip I think I've heard. And that logo!

Chicago
Wizwars wrote:

Not sure too many people heard the original releases anyway, they were only up for a short time.

004 was my ringtone for a solid two months.
I thrash "A Look Inside" every now and then.

Idaho

Where did the album art come from. I love the release antichipmusik is one of my favorites.

Los Angeles, CA

album art is a promo still (i believe) from the second movie in the Japanese series "Guinea Pig".

Idaho

OH DUDE! I was looking up that series. I havent seen anything of them but the stills of that gave me nightmares. Is it flower of flesh or something?

Los Angeles, CA

Yep, Flowers of Flesh And Blood. I've only seen that one, though i have all of them. Not recommended for the faint of heart, though the special effects are literally the best I've ever seen.

Idaho

Im curious to know what else is in your horror collection.

Idaho

btw she broke my heart is the first song to ever legitimately scare me.

gat dammit, this is wicked!  and i love artsy bullshit!