San Antonio, Texas

AW YEAH!!! So pumped for this!

Olympia, WA

I'm glad you're pumped! I'll be making a flyer soon. TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

I forgot to mention that PARTY TIME, HEXCELLENT will be doing visuals.

Last edited by naxat (May 25, 2010 9:19 pm)

Austin, TX

....really? somehow AGM is playing (which is awesome), but 5 established Texas chip acts (Mysterious H, Sievert, hexcrusher/yatagarasu, I, cactus, & myself) were passed over completely in favor of lesser-known local acts? (no offense to Leroy & Reteris, or Alex/naxat, heart you guys, but still)

also Party Time! Hexcellent! rocks.  she did viz for the 1st Low resolution, it was awesome, & Rachel's a cool chick.

edit: forgot to mention I am excited to see Reteris play anyway. also AGMAGMAGMAGMAGMAGMFFFFFUUUUUU-!

Last edited by Princess (Jun 2, 2010 4:02 pm)

Olympia, WA

The line-up took a long time to iron-out. Give me a break!

Hey! This is a bit over  a month away! Get excited. I better see some bodies out there.

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:31 pm)

Olympia, WA

I got all the tracks for the promo comp. I'll be posting it up in the next day or so as soon as we make a quick "cover" for it. Still working on the poster art as well.

have you guys taken the time to listen to Yakuza Heart Attack yet? They are so goddamned good.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Olympia, WA

A sampling of all the artists performing this year. GET ON IT!

http://biblebeltbitfest.bandcamp.com/

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

spec'd prices on flying out for this... tempting.
Couch?

Plano, TX
Princess wrote:

....really? somehow AGM is playing (which is awesome), but 5 established Texas chip acts (Mysterious H, Sievert, hexcrusher/yatagarasu, I, cactus, & myself) were passed over completely in favor of lesser-known local acts? (no offense to Leroy & Reteris, or Alex/naxat, heart you guys, but still)

This is a real shit attitude to have, in my opinion. You can't have the same three or five acts playing every Texas show, people will stop showing up. And sure, maybe there is some validity to it being in a different city and all since we're all so damn spread out, but ultimately, nobody has some kind of "entitlement" to play every show that is setup in the state.

Plano, TX
low-gain wrote:

spec'd prices on flying out for this... tempting.
Couch?

I *might* be able to couch you.. I'll be in a new apartment (so I'm not yet sure how I can work it out) and I already have one (possibly two) people crashing, but contact me over Facebook if you get closer to deciding and I'll see if we can work something out, would love to have you down.

Olympia, WA

The a/c is 100% working at 1919. I went to a show there last night, and it felt good. I definitely wasn't sweating my balls off.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Excited to debut my live show. Here's a hint: I will not just be holding a Gameboy, and I will not be standing.

Olympia, WA

This guy cleaned my ipod.

Plano, TX
MicroD wrote:

Excited to debut my live show. Here's a hint: I will not just be holding a Gameboy, and I will not be standing.

Hmm, I guess you'll be hitting "play" on an iPod and sitting down to read poetry over the tunes?

Aww sad can some one put this up on the net live? like on ustream? sad