Olympia, WA
PixyJunket wrote:
MicroD wrote:

Excited to debut my live show. Here's a hint: I will not just be holding a Gameboy, and I will not be standing.

Hmm, I guess you'll be hitting "play" on an iPod and sitting down to read poetry over the tunes?

SHHHH!!! DONT GIVE IT AWAY sad

As far as the ustream goes, 1919 does have internet, I bet we could come up with something. Michael and I are discussing it over gmail chat... right now! Right, D?

Ok thanks!

Olympia, WA

no problem! this is a cool idea, we'll see if its a possibility. at nothing else, there will be videos and photos taken, so you can still "See" the show.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
naxat wrote:
PixyJunket wrote:

Hmm, I guess you'll be hitting "play" on an iPod and sitting down to read poetry over the tunes?

SHHHH!!! DONT GIVE IT AWAY sad

As far as the ustream goes, 1919 does have internet, I bet we could come up with something. Michael and I are discussing it over gmail chat... right now! Right, D?

Right Alex! It is definitely possible, at the very least we'll try to capture some video from the show to upload at a later date.

Hint #2 about my live set: I will break a sweat.

Olympia, WA

no more hints, michael.... we all know about the poetry now. THANKS, LEROY, GEEZ.

Plano, TX
naxat wrote:

Hmm, well my girl has an iPod Touch. If there's Wi-Fi I could stream using that, correct? I mean, if there's any way in hell we could set it up somewhere where it'll be still and nobody can grab it and run off. Otherwise, maybe someone could setup a PC with a webcam?

naxat wrote:

no more hints, michael.... we all know about the poetry now. THANKS, LEROY, GEEZ.

HEY. Chip poetry might be a draw for some people. Why keep it a secret when it might get more asses in the door?

Does anyone have an iphone 3gs or maby a droid? lol

Plano, TX
ascii wrote:

Does anyone have an iphone 3gs or maby a droid? lol

The problem with using a phone is a) keeping it steady and b) not getting it stolen.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

I've got a lifecam HD webcam and laptop that I've used for ustream many times, so that is no problem. The issues are; is the internet connection there fast enough, and is there a safe and secure way to set it up without much hassle.

Hint #3: It causes blisters.

Corpus Christi, Texas
PixyJunket wrote:
Princess wrote:

....really? somehow AGM is playing (which is awesome), but 5 established Texas chip acts (Mysterious H, Sievert, hexcrusher/yatagarasu, I, cactus, & myself) were passed over completely in favor of lesser-known local acts? (no offense to Leroy & Reteris, or Alex/naxat, heart you guys, but still)

This is a real shit attitude to have, in my opinion. You can't have the same three or five acts playing every Texas show, people will stop showing up. And sure, maybe there is some validity to it being in a different city and all since we're all so damn spread out, but ultimately, nobody has some kind of "entitlement" to play every show that is setup in the state.

I agree that no one has an entitlement, but I highly doubt people would stop showing up. I've seen IAYD 4 times already and have plans to see him 2 more. In fact, having a couple better known names would help attendance.  People will go for what they are familiar with.

That aside, I wish I could go.
>:

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Hint #4: It is poetry.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Hint #5: Don't trust Hint #4.

Olympia, WA

I'm soooo excited for this, you guys smile

Plano, TX
naxat wrote:

I'm soooo excited for this, you guys smile

For real. I hope to surprise everyone.

I've been retooling an eight month old song over the last two days and it's becoming the monster I hoped it would be when I first wrote it.

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Less than two weeks!

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

This is going to be the best Christian Chiptune Convention EVER!