Liverpool, UK

Click here to download environmental sound collapse - Chains Of Gold (.zip format)

environmental sound collapse's latest release is four tracks of piggy tracker, midiNES and a circuit-bent Yamaha RX-17 smushed together, to create a stodgy meal of crunchy basslines, jittery drum beats and sprinkled with noisy leads, in order to feed your earholes. Recommended side-dishes include bacon, vodka, vodka-infused bacon and bacon-infused vodka. Eat up!

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.

IL, US

hate to be that guy, but it would have been nice to hear literally any response to this EP in these two months

São Paulo, Brazil

fuck. I completelly missed this release. I listen to all your stuff man, downloading it right now. \m/

Last edited by PULSELOOPER (Apr 6, 2012 12:29 am)

England

it takes me ages to get round to listen to stuff... and then you feel silly for bumping things!

you are sat unlistened next to the last two little scale releases, the last 2 8bitpeoples releases, some ariel pink stuff you can't seem to buy, etc..

you should all be listening to ovenrake's live set over here as well:

http://infradead.shiftwave.org/tacoma-n … live-sets/

Washington DC

THIS IS GOOD.

Montclair, NJ

I too completely missed this release and I've aleays enjoyed what Ive heard from you. Gonna dl this now and listen to it on the way to work wink

Unsubscribe

I missed it too. Maybe your label shouldnt be releasing stuff on a FRIDAY NIGHT.

São Paulo, Brazil
herr_prof wrote:

I missed it too. Maybe your label shouldnt be releasing stuff on a FRIDAY NIGHT.

agree with that.

monday morning FTW.

Brisbane

I downloaded it ages ago and just listened to it last night. after hearing it I have gone and downloaded all your other stuff from your site today.