NYC

What are your guys thoughts on it and do you think its appropriate for chiptunes?  Or what other dances do you think are appropriate for chip tunes??

btw heres some jumpstyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyAvaLsLFl8

Brooklyn NY US

is this question for real

NYC

maybe i mean ive seen how people are at blipfest and pulse but i was wondering how does one take an approach to dancing at these events

Bit Shifter wrote:

would anyone else like to see Josh "jumpstyle"?

NYC
Flopps wrote:
Bit Shifter wrote:

would anyone else like to see Josh "jumpstyle"?

fuck yes id love to see that!!!!!

Brooklyn NY US
ElevaterMachineROom wrote:

how does one take an approach to dancing at these events

Well it's very academic and difficult to articulate. It requires a lot of thought and planning beforehand.

Brooklyn NY US

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/elevater

NYC

? bwha i know i misspelled it lol

BOSTON

jumpstyle seems pretty cool, but the preferred dance for chiptune is "the awkward white guy bounce 'n' shuffle"

NYC
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

jumpstyle seems pretty cool, but the preferred dance for chiptune is "the awkward white guy bounce 'n' shuffle"

funny thing is thats the truth it is lol though for every nullsleep set ive been to its more like rape the stage but in the a good way

England

Do you have any tutorial videos on how to do jumpstyle?

Melbourne, Australia

shuffle babies... just shuffle

IL, US

dancing...? whats that?

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Hmmm.. Bit off topic, but that so-called Jumpstyle originates from Gabber. Something i did halfway the nineties wink
But on a nice sidenote, some 'legendary' hardcore/gabber producers are old c64 composers!

Check this classic track, done by Francois Prijt who was an active c64 demoscener for quite some years. Here's his website.

There've been quite some more old 8bit composers being quite famous in that scene. But i doubt anyone really cares wink

Bit Shifter only fistpumps.

NYC
Sander von Focus wrote:

Hmmm.. Bit off topic, but that so-called Jumpstyle originates from Gabber. Something i did halfway the nineties wink
But on a nice sidenote, some 'legendary' hardcore/gabber producers are old c64 composers!

Check this classic track, done by Francois Prijt who was an active c64 demoscener for quite some years. Here's his website.

There've been quite some more old 8bit composers being quite famous in that scene. But i doubt anyone really cares wink

thats actually really cool I didnt know that at all