St. Louis

Looking to pick up a few gameboy colors for some projects I'm working on. Body condition and PCB condition aren't really an issue, so long as the screen works. Will buy for a reasonable price or have some dmgs, agbs, re-capped game gears and various pss yamaha keyboards I'd trade.

Puerto Rico

Are you still working on this?
I have one gameboy color with a really nasty looking paintjob that otherwise works perfectly; but is it cool If I remove the audio jack to use it for a prosound? If all you really want is the screen... wink

St. Louis

Yea, still looking. I've got a few gnarly paintjobs I've been working on and have plenty of cases and boards, but a lot of my screens have flaws. Let me know if you want to get rid of it.

San Angelo, TX

i have two CGBs, one yellow one teal, both in emaculate condition
email me with pss keyboards and what colour dmgs youve got
[email protected]

Texas

I've got one or two GB Colors I'm not doing anything with. PM me if you're interested.

Costa Mesa

I'll have an extra CGB, PM me if you're interested

rochester, ny

i have 6 cgb's.

two neon green, one see through purple, one teal blue, one yellow, and one purple. i would definitely trade these for working dmg's.

San Angelo, TX
nickmaynard wrote:

i have 6 cgb's.

two neon green, one see through purple, one teal blue, one yellow, and one purple. i would definitely trade these for working dmg's.

best deal