Melbourne, Australia

This isn't even just me waxing lyrical in order to sell you something. Comfiest hoody ever. Seriously.
We made a run of these for Blip with the idea that wehn the weather gets colder they will be on the merch desk at SoundBytes when they happen.
Print quality is super flexible, colours are lovely and bright -  brighter than you can tell in the pic, and as I've been told by many people its a far more unisex design that you'd imagine something than purple and aqua have any right to be.

$35 AUD / $38 USD + shipping. Inbox me or leave a message here and I'll get back to you on prices - if there's multiple people ordering in the same city you could cut down on shipping costs - just saying wink Most places are around $15 - 20 seamail (3 months) or $25 - 30 airmail (a couple of weeks) I'm also looking at the possibility of posting a bulk lot to Blip, but the price will vary depending on how many people (unless someone from Oz is going and can take them - it needs to be about ten before it gets reasonably cheap - $15ish).

********************** If anyone's attending Blip Tokyo and wants one, I have limited sizes left and may be able to bring some along if anyone wants one send me a message or reply to the thread smile ***********************************

Note: the sizings are weird, start a size up from what you would normally wear to find the right one, if you want small look at medium etc The measurements are all cms by the way.

size     length    chest measurement    sleeve length   shoulder
M          63                 96                         56                 45
L           67                106                        58                 47
XL         71                112                        60                  49
XXL       74                118                        62                  51

Last edited by dosPrompt (Aug 8, 2012 5:58 am)

ad-hell-aide

Guys, this shit is legit shit hot. So amazing. I actually want another.

Very comfy - I've slept in it. Perfect temperature. And the size of the hood is "just right". Unique design.

What more could one want in stylish chip apparel?

EVERYONE BUY ONE NOW DO IT.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Nice bunny hug indeed.

Melbourne, Australia

Seb - totally considering getting a short run done in a different colour or design so I can have a spare hehe

hardcore, Australia

Black on black. Do it.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
godinpants wrote:

Black on black. Do it.

Melbourne, Australia

That Black on black shirt was simultaneously my best and worst idea ever

vancouver, canada
dosPrompt wrote:

my that is a damn tasty hoodie.  got a sizing chart handy? (i'm a terrible stickler for sizes because i'm always between them and online apparel orders always screw me one way or the other)

or if you want you can carry it with you over here and i'll try it out, i'll let you know if you need to take it with you on the return flight.

Melbourne, Australia

Option b works, I can bring one of each size for you to try on - you're paying shipping right? wink

Note: the sizings are weird, start a size up from what you would normally wear to find the right one, if you want small look at medium etc The measurements are all cms by the way.

size     length    chest measurement    sleeve length   shoulder
M          63                 96                         56                 45
L           67                106                        58                 47
XL         71                112                        60                  49
XXL       74                118                        62                  51

Turku, FIN

I'm totally getting one!

Texas

I want one. Q_Q Maybe when I get paid.

Liverpool, UK

How much would shipping to the UK set back a brotha?

Sydney AUS
dosPrompt wrote:

That Black on black shirt was simultaneously my best and worst idea ever

When I saw Tim in it, I knew I had to have one.
And this design represents the pinnacle of Illja's entire freakin life.

Melbourne, Australia

Trying to find the cheapest shipping option. Through our postal service - which is the cheapest I have found so far - it's a lot more expensive than I'd hoped. Most countries its 25 - 30 Airmail or $15 - 20 seamail... if you can wait three months. Let me keep investigating for cheaper options but thats at least half the price of most sad

vancouver, canada

that`s pretty much what i expected for shipping costs.   maybe to soothe the sting, i'd be willing to plop down some extra cash to bundle the hoodie with some other odds n' ends related to soundbytes - maybe some aussie artist-related swag?

feel free to and punch me in the face over the internet for attempting to make you go through the trouble though.

Melbourne, Australia

Nah I can do that. Stuff I have just in my house at this point includes dot.AY tees (limited sizes), blip Oz tees, Blip Oz stubby holders/coozies, SoundBytes black tees (limited sizes), Hunz cds (both of them).

Oh and Finger lazers

Theres also a chance that I may just send some hoodies to blip NY depending on whos going and interested in picking one up there