Tokyo, Japan

Hey all,

I've been playing around with the new version of Nanoloop on the GBA and come across a bit of an issue. I wonder if anyone could tell me what I'm doing wrong, or if this is in fact a known problem.

I think it has something to do with the new pause function. Pressing A when the playback menu is highlighted (▶▶), and then jogging the track on by pressing A a few times pushes that channel totally out of sync with the rest of the track. OK, I'll go back to the screen with all the patches and just hit B and Up to recover the patch from it's previous state (or so I thought!) but that didn't help, the channel seems to be saved like that without you actually saving it.

Can anyone explain to me what I'm doing to cause this problem, and perhaps help me get my tunes back in sync? Man, I'm feeling like a noob with this right now sad

EDIT: Just messing with it a little more now, it appears that the problem can be rectified when you restart the program. Lucky escape, but still not sure why it happens in the first please hmm

Last edited by cheapshot (Mar 2, 2012 10:20 pm)

Ciudad de méxico, MX

Glad I didn't update the thing,... can you go back to regular 2.5? sad

Tokyo, Japan

Possibly. I'm not sure though. It's a brand new cart I just bought that was preloaded with 2.5.4. The interface looks a lot better, but this pause/shuffle thing is not documented, which is causing me these problems. Maybe oliver will come n set things straight for us. /shrug

Ciudad de méxico, MX

I've somehow sorted out my way with the first 2.5 nanoloop. Hope that oliver clears all doubts, perhaps we're messing a step wink

This is a bug that appears when 1/x tempo is used with the new pause / step function. I'll fix it with the next update. Workaround: Don't use the new function or use it only with regular tempo-

It is still recommended to ge the 2.5.4 update because a number of issues of previous 2.5.x versions (including the "regular" version) have been fixed.

Tokyo, Japan

Thanks for clarifying that Oliver. I'm glad it is a known bug and not just me going crazy. Looking forward to the next update!

Tokyo, Japan

On a similar topic, is there a change log for 2.5?