nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

The piece can be streamed or download online here.

Thought chy'all might be interested.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

You're always a winner, baby. Love you.

ad-hell-aide

yessssss

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

ENSNARE WANTS YOUUUUU.PNG

BOSTON

GET DAT FAME

vancouver, canada

definitely one of the better segments i've seen.  most other video spots seem totally clueless or have the condescending tone of "snicker snicker look at these dorks".  this one seems to show an appropriate level of reverence for the scene / the artform / aussie artists.

way to go fellas

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
bryface wrote:

definitely one of the better segments i've seen.  most other video spots seem totally clueless or have the condescending tone of "snicker snicker look at these dorks".  this one seems to show an appropriate level of reverence for the scene / the artform / aussie artists.

way to go fellas

I totally agree.

I think we were worried when they were filming because of some of the questions, but it actually came together really, really well.

New York, NY

Really makes chip music/visuals look/sound awesome (which they do, of course)--clearly a killer scene in Australia! And great interviews.

Ciudad de méxico, MX

chipchunes heart

Melbourne, Australia
10k wrote:

I think we were worried when they were filming because of some of the questions, but it actually came together really, really well.

I think we will continue to make jokes about why we as gamers should care about chiptunes

They did a great job, as I have said multiple times very respectful, and they were LOVELY - The producer really got in their with her camera and stuff filming from right up in front of the stage. They appeared to love it

BOSTON

i just got a chance to watch the clip, and wanted to say fantastic job guys! the interviews were intelligent, lucid and completely avoided that whole "sweaty nerd dance music" thing which seems to plague american chiptune info-tainment. focus on the visual aspects was a really nice touch too!

also, this isnt a dig, but i was really expecting more drunken hooligan-ness big_smile

Unsubscribe

Best video of all time.

New York City

Dot.AY looks scared xD

São Paulo, Brazil

So good, well-done and respectful with the subject.

The opposite of brazilian TV spots.

Lexington, KY

Sweet vid!! I hate you guys for being so baller, haha!

Melbourne, Australia

Oh there was CERTAINLY drunken hooliganism, but it was a short segment and mostly filmed on the Saturday during workshops and soundcheck - before people got drunk tongue

They did do a great job of making everyone not look too nerdy or making it too hard for laymen as well. Yay for good game