Ottawa, Ontario

Hello all.

I own a Commodore 1541 as well as a XA1541 transfer cable. I use it to transfer .D64 disk images from my computer to 5 1/4" floppy disks. If anyone is having difficulty obtaining trackers or other such programs I can help you out. I charge 3$ per disk plus shipping prices, which will probably be not much unless you live overseas (I live in Canada). If you buy more than 2 I will give you a deal. Also I can throw in free disks while supplies last lol. Let me know if anyone is interested. My e-mail is keep [email protected]

Ottawa, Ontario

oops posted twice, too drunk at the moment

Last edited by ZAZI (Feb 7, 2010 4:17 am)

0R360N

NICE, those ones for me? wink

also, I deleted your double post for you cool

New York City

Charging for this?????????
Diskettes do not cost 3 dollars.
You are not allowed to charge for the software you are distributing (it's FREEWARE).

Ottawa, Ontario

Sorry, I'm charging for the disks as well as the service - I'm aware the software is freeware. I know the diskettes don't cost 3 dollars, they never did, and in fact they don't even sell them anymore as far as I'm aware.

New York City

You can find them on ebay.
"Service", wow. That's the spirit.

Ottawa, Ontario

What the fuck are you saying? I should be giving these away for free?

Ottawa, Ontario

I just sold Thretris 6 disks for 6 dollars total (including shipping over the border). If you wanna be a dick and come here harassing me, hey I guess I can't stop you, but it's real fuckin annoying.

Ottawa, Ontario

In fact, if a admin could just remove this thread, that would be great. This place is no different than fuckin 8bitcollective.

Last edited by ZAZI (Feb 7, 2010 7:40 pm)

New York City

Harassing you?
If you read other threads you would realize how i am setting up a network of fellow people who are in need of disks. The total cost of that is absolute zero. So it is only fair that i point it out. I actually tried to do that in eatshitcollective too. I guess people trying to mke a buck out of this will always oppose endeavours that are just for helping people out.

ps: this place is only equal to eatshitcollective if people take it as a business oportunity. And watch your language I haven't insulted you.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Feb 7, 2010 10:01 pm)

astral cat
ZAZI wrote:

In fact, if a admin could just remove this thread, that would be great. This place is no different than fuckin 8bitcollective.

New York City
an-cat-max wrote:
ZAZI wrote:

Laughed my arse off xD

0R360N

Zazi did make me like 6-8 Diskettes for 4 bucks (I think I gave him 6 though he only asked for 4) that includes shipping from Canada (and probably only that). So he is not a bad guy wink

BTW guys... are all  5 1/4" floppy disks re-writable? Cause I have about 500+ that i do not need. Would rather ship them off to someone who provides a free writing service

Minneapolis

Yes, they are rewritable. However they do degrade quite a bit over a long period of time, but it'd be worth a shot.