SKGB wrote:
an0va wrote:

tell her to export the data and i'll run analyses on it such as

wait for it

› Show Spoiler

I was dead serious.

clovis CA

i find it funny, cuz i dont play video games at all. maybe once a month, 3-4 if im into one for a while like minecraft or limbo. btw. just took

Glasgow, Scotland

If I'm 25, should I choose 22-25, or 25-30? hmm

CHIPTUNE

I can recommend the book Retromania - pop culture's addiction to its own past. It's written by a music journalist who's pretty smart. Basically argues that pop culture is having a crisis much like an economic one and most ppl who live in that culture are affected by it. It's not a personal thing, it's cultural.

Lazerdavid - there's also a specific part about Japan.

PS. I took the survey and I loved it.

San Diego, CA

I was reading that book but then my kindle decided to get crushed under something sad

I'm gonna get a hard copy of it soon!

Costa Mesa

Done! Good luck! To her i mean tongue

Fargo
Shadax wrote:

If I'm 25, should I choose 22-25, or 25-30? hmm

Do you feel 25 years old or 25 years young? tongue

Lazerbeat wrote:

I think it is just a contrast to Tokyo, here, it is rare to see people younger than late 20s at a chipmusic show.

It's interesting that chipmusic would be left unturned by the youth when there are many examples of Japanese youth culture embracing faux nostalgia. witness the pakuri phenomenon prevalent in 90s Shibuya-Kei, where PIzzicato Five et al would reuse motifs from 60s pop records, released long before they were born. Yasutaka Nakata - who cut his teeth making the same kind of fluffy AM pop on the early Capsule albums - now produces for Perfume, whose brand of danceable synth pop has garnered more than a few comparisons with 80s acts, and has been a huge hit with the kids.

San Francisco

hey guys. i am 24. that is all.

Philly, PA, USA

let's have a thread where we all say how old we are because