vancouver, canada

Alright, anybody know who might be willing to part with a clear DMG case?   That is all.

In case this is a stupid question, pretend that I have even greater need for a DMG case made out of rare mammoth ivory.

vancouver, canada

oh and also, if you do help me find a clear DMG case, my next LSDJ song i will dedicate to you, as if from a lover.

San Diego

How much would you be willing to spend? That may help someone part with the case as well. Also, if you're having trouble finding one within your reasonable price range I can keep an eye out on my daily ebay scrounge.

Costa Mesa
Vile wrote:

How much would you be willing to spend? That may help someone part with the case as well. Also, if you're having trouble finding one within your reasonable price range I can keep an eye out on my daily ebay scrounge.

Daily ebay scrunge usually finds me finding an actual clearboy for an exuberant amount of cash. Part of me feels sad that people actually purchase gameboys for any price higher than $30 (I'm talking unmodded too) clearboys are kind of understandable but I'm holding off to when kitsch (hopefully) brings out custom clear DMG cases (my speculation is based off of the voting done on his site kitsch-bent for the "coming soon" item custom DMG cases).

edit:spelling.

Last edited by TrebleChild (Mar 13, 2012 4:25 pm)

vancouver, canada

Hmm, right.  I would be willing to pay up to, let's say, $30 USD for a clear case, though that amount could be negotiable depending on demand and rarity.

TrebleChild:  i'm not as keen as picking up a whole clearboy from ebay for exactly the reasons you mentioned, it makes more sense for me to just replace my case.  in fact it's a necessity now since my DMG's grey case is pretty much broken (the plastic holes for the screws have cracked loose, making it impossible for me to fasten both halves together with the screws).

and yes, i'm already keeping an eye on kitsch's custom cases and should they become available, i'm totally picking one up.  but of course, my preference is to get my hands on a clearboy case,

Costa Mesa

Totes a bummer about your holes man i wish i knew someone selling cases to help you out.

Here is one from Germany.
But if misses the Battery Cover (like all my lose cases .__. "Except the GrayCases").
It's in a Okay-Shape, no minor scratches or brakes and you can read everything on it (Nintendo GameBoy, A,B, Select, Start).
Don't know if you want it cause of shipping?

Cleveland, OH

I could sell you a case for $30 plus shipping.
Also you can super-glue your screw posts back together if needed and then drill out the center with a tiny drill bit.

Costa Mesa

Justin you have clearcases?

vancouver, canada
justinthursday wrote:

I could sell you a case for $30 plus shipping.
Also you can super-glue your screw posts back together if needed and then drill out the center with a tiny drill bit.

nice tip about the screw posts.  can't be bothered to go to such lengths to fix my old case though smile  at least, not for the moment.

anyway, let's talk; in private; in a dark alleyway.

Costa Mesa

I feel like im missing out on something sad