New York City

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/new-neog … med/092838

Looks like an iPhone 4 and it's priced ridiculously. But maybe some hackdom can occur.

São Paulo, Brazil

Ugly as hell.

shanghai

im always tempted with new handhelds.....but 500 quid ? fuck that, i can get those games on an emu on my psp and use the piggy !

São Paulo, Brazil

I know some weirdo #snkfanboys here in Brazil and I bet they'll sell their mothers to buy this piece of shit.

New York City

I bet that too, Pulselooper.
All the games on that list can be played by my Caanoo very well.

but if this is hackable at any form and can run homebrew and has some sort of decent emulation or even real FM chip in it, it could be worth an effort. but at a cheaper price tongue

Tacoma, WA

Classic NEO-GEO is the best... To quote Keith Apicary, "Neo-Geo, Neo-Geo, four bright buttons and two joysticks... Neo-Geo, Neo-Geo, cool red cab and a name that sticks"... This is neither red nor does it have two joysticks and four bright buttons... This is not the Neo-Geo we all love...

New York City

When did the Neo Geo have "two joysticks"?

The Hollow Earth
akira^8GB wrote:

.... and it's priced ridiculously.

Neo Geo stuff usually is. The carts alone were outrageously priced, not to mention the console itself. Maddening, since they have the coolest games!

Last edited by Subterrestrial (Mar 15, 2012 8:39 pm)

New York City
Subterrestrial wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

.... and it's priced ridiculously.

Neo Geo stuff usually is. The carts alone were outrageously priced, not to mention the console itself. Maddening, since they have the coolest games!

This is not "neo geo stuff", this is a shitty product by Blaze and only has the Neo Geo brand and the games. This is not a Neo Geo.
Hence, the price is outrageous.

UK

hehe :) also it'd be cheaper (and less bonkers) to just grab a MVS board (circa 50£) + some Neo-Geo MVS carts (5£ to 50£ per game, most can be bought v. cheaply these days) + a JAMMA supergun (Vogatek MK4 = 28£) ... you could get a whole lot of -real- Neo-Geo action for £500 *grin*

Tokyo, Japan

Dear fucking lord. Aside from the utterly absurd price tag, this is a distinctly average list of games, nothing released after 1996. I assume they are planning to bilk people out of yet more money for downloads?

Art of Fighting
Baseball Stars
Cyber Lip
Fatal Fury
Fatal Fury Special
Football Frenzy
King of the Monsters
Last Resort
League Bowling
Magician Lord
Metal Slug
Mutation Nation