Suffolk

Hey All,

Recently released the OST to the game INC by Orangepixel, alongside the 4 chiptunes I arranged them for string quartet, if anyone has any feedback on this interesting venture let me know!

http://gavinharrisonsounds.bandcamp.com/album/inc-ost

Thanks,
Gavin.

shanghai

8 thumbs up. brilliant. the string arrangements.........fuck me. i really want to sample the first one for a hip hop beat i just made. thats fucking amazing, im pleasantly blown away. its great to listen to the raw form first then get the quartet. buying this now.thanks

Suffolk

Thanks for the feedback and really kind words!  And go for it if you want to sample...do you want my email address?

shanghai

i buy it for sure ! but im in china and i locked my paypal using a vpn like a dumbass haha yes send me your email and i ll send you what i come up with for sure. thanks

shanghai

how come when something truely awesome is posted on a forum it dissapears under the radar. LISTEN TO IT PEOPLE YOU FUCKWITS : p

Suffolk

Ah that's a shame...I was thinking of making it available on itunes but don't really think there is the demand for it!  I'll send you my email via PM.

shanghai

haha i ll fix the paypal dont worry ! hmmm i wish more beans had listened to this. Fucking kids and there gameboy techno music : P

Suffolk

Well thanks for listening...still, everyone has different tastes and likes to listen to different things!  smile

shanghai

i know, i just like being a little bitch : P

b4by f4c3

wow man, this is great! smile

Suffolk

Thanks all for listening, anyone else care to comment? smile

Chepachet, Rhode Island

This is fantastic. I can't decide which style songs I like better within the album and I think that's a good sign!

Suffolk

Thanks for listening and the kind words! big_smile