Chicago IL

i do most of my writing in reason. lately i'll write something in reason AND a chip tracker, and use ableton as like a global sequencer for the two.

combine everything for ever.

Florida

I use an old GTX keyboard, Famitracker and Ableton live. Some stuff I record to cassette tape and back to da computer for some extra grittyness though. So yeah, fakers unite. You're fine dude.

Philly, PA, USA

i use nanoloop, but recently everything's been going through mad effects in ableton, and the last thing i released was mostly ableton, so fuck everything because it doesn't matter,
spotts shut up, you're making yourself look dumb
</crankiness>

Yeah, I am. Not gonna lie.

BOSTON

ok, here is what I want to know... where do the Spotts go after they make these posts? Spotts, were all hassling you because every few weeks someone comes in and makes a thousand random n00b. Were just messing with you because that's how it works. But really... I don't think I've ever seen one of these peeps come back and actually ever do something useful. MAYBE a MY FIRST LSDJesque track or a small MS paint album art ep release, then nothing.

where do they go??

Joliette, QC, Canada

Track or die kid !!!

Chicago IL
pixls wrote:

spotts shut up, you're making yourself look dumb
</crankiness>

don't be mad at him for being the new pixls

OH SNAP

Last edited by Saskrotch (Mar 21, 2012 4:14 am)

BOSTON

WAIT THEN. IS PIXLS THE SUCCESS STORY? Is he THE KID that made these posts, but now after years of eating cereal he now books 8static?

JAKE ARE YOU CHIPDOG MILLIONAIRE??

Tacoma, WA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

ok, here is what I want to know... where do the Spotts go after they make these posts? Spotts, were all hassling you because every few weeks someone comes in and makes a thousand random n00b. Were just messing with you because that's how it works. But really... I don't think I've ever seen one of these peeps come back and actually ever do something useful. MAYBE a MY FIRST LSDJesque track or a small MS paint album art ep release, then nothing.

where do they go??

idk... maybe they end up on one of the dying websites like 8bc and just never resurface...

I always find that the ones that do stick around tend to be the one who are more involved and go to shows as well as possibly performing in them (people who are active in the local community), as opposed to the ones that think it would make them look cool to be a musician...

I'm not sure, but I've been making music in general for awhile, I haven't just bailed after the first time someones knocked my music. I'm a total n00b to chiptune, but I'm not gonna give up. It's mad fun.

BOSTON

seriously though, jake takes shit by default, but dude is legit scene mofo jakestatic

people mess with pxls, but NOBODY messes with jakestatic

I. Am. Confused. Nuff said.

Melbourne, Australia
Spotts wrote:

I. Am. Confused. Nuff said.

don't let the silliness get to you, Spotts. Make music how you enjoy making it and welcome!

orange county, CA
an0va wrote:

don't let the silliness get to you, Spotts. Make music how you enjoy making it and welcome!

Exactly. ^

San Angelo, TX

Confused, thread left original direction o.O