Sorry I didn't elaborate, I'm a little new to forums. The site didn't have too much info, and I wanted to know more about it? Could you guys help me out?

BOSTON

^ permaban 4 EVR

Michigan

Taken from a simple google search:

"A Netlabel offering free chipmusic, chiptunes, 8-bit music, and indie game soundtracks."

P.s. Good luck

</>thread

BOSTON

seriously though, pause is a chiptune netlabel that has a fun blend of progressive and pop stylings. I would download the whole catalog if I were you!

BOSTON

also

^ permaban 4 EVR

ok, thank you. I just wanted some info cause I googled it too and that's all I found. I thought I might regret sending them my music or something. I don't think sometimes lol

BOSTON

it's true though, if they don't like your music Birch Greenland will judge you forever. you will never get a second chance with Birch Greenland ._.

vancouver, canada

i believe the proper question is, "what is Pause records not?"

take a moment and let this existential question expand your mind to the size of the known universe

Last edited by bryface (Mar 21, 2012 4:02 am)

Chicago IL

wait i thought it was a cult

Florida

I heard that if you go on the main page of iimusic.net and purchase 5 copies of the 5th most recent release you'll pretty much instantly get put on the roster along with a 5,000 dollar contract.

Last edited by Jay Tholen (Mar 21, 2012 4:04 am)

Chicago IL

are you guys sure it's a label, i heard it was a food truck

BOSTON

its crazy! like, they are great records, but the label is named "pause", implying that you dont listen to them... werid stuff man.

Chicago IL

isn't pause a fortune 500 company or something? i heard donald trump is in a fight with them, i think. like some rap beef type stuff.

Chicago IL

what is pause records? is that like a PR firm or something?

Haha I'm a dumb ass ok?

BOSTON

I heard that pause records was actually a PR firm in the process of writing a movie about an Internet chiptune record label that is a fortune 501 company that has a rap beef with Donald trump.

weird stuff man