South Carolina

i have a custom gameboy for sale it has a variable speed mod to it with a switch on the side to turn it off and on it also has a inverted white backlight with a1/8 input and also a custom paint job and custom screen cover on it, it does have a crack on the top but i attempted to cover it with plastic so nothing could get inside of it everything on it works perfect the speaker was removed to do this variable mod to it though im asking for 55$ for it please if you have any questions just ask me thank you.

Now on eBay check it out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280863629887?ss … _500wt_922

Last edited by Budusy12 (Apr 17, 2012 5:40 am)

South Carolina

please anyone interested please let me know thank you.

South Carolina

if you have any reasonable offerings then please let me know i want to sell this please get back to me thanks.

BK

3 posts in under 2 hours? Relax, man. Stuff often takes days if not weeks to sell on here. Good luck to you, though.

South Carolina

anyone if you want me to lower price please just send me a message.

STARDRAIN, CA
Budusy12 wrote:

anyone if you want me to lower price please just send me a message.

lol you can just edit the post instead of making new posts.

Batavia IL

I might be down, that's a sick paint job.

South Carolina

anyone please im trying to get rid of this just throw out a offer.

.FILTHadelphia

$20.

South Carolina

Thats a joke please give me reasonable offer and not 20 bucks

Medina, Ohio

$21

Detroit, Michigan

but its broke

Medina, Ohio

good point, i revoke my offer. Also that offer was april fools. I'd say this is a $35 dollar piece at least. But i don't have the money for it. Don't settle for less than $35

b4by f4c3

I know i turned it down but ill give you $45, thing kinda stuck to me smile

Maybe i would take it, but i'm on vacation next week so i would take it for like 80 $ in 2 weeks?

South Carolina

first off its not broke it works fine it just has that one piece on top that doesn't effect it at all I lower to 65$ shipped is my new offer post if ur interested.