STARDRAIN, CA

YO! my new album is coming out and all that...

going on West Coast tour in may with Graffiti monsters.

in attempt to raise money to get myself transported and all that, i'm looking to see what the coolest thing people would seek out.would be so i can get some monetary exchange happening.

my new album "RAT SLICER II" will be $5 for digital download. (mind you, the prequel to this album is for free,http://www.mediafire.com/?9ffnkod3idad4o9 "RAT SLICER I" ) the Physical copy of the album will have like, almost an hour more content. tons of interesting stuff..  but other than music..

I have a few ideas:
-T-SHIRTS - really sick kool skull designs and all that

would you buy shirts from sites like Zazzle.com or whatever?

-DVD's
    with possibly unreleased live videos from some of my "crazier" days... not child appropriate videos mind you.
     or with tutorials and stuff like that

-A collection of SAV files.. does anyone care about these? would anyone buy these?

-ibook with a bunch of cartoons and drawings i made.. would you buy this? or would you prefer...

-actual book..with sketches and notes and stuff

-Gameboys with custom art.. I'm not amazing at modding a\or anything like that, but i can make some sick asss designs on them with sharpie and paint and laquer and all that

--$10 custom black and white drawings.. good idea? would you prefer color?

- Stickers.. if i had more interesting designs and multiple styles, would you buy a packet of stickers for like $5 or something?

OR

would a $30 box of shit be the best bet?
it would include mini handmade zines stickers, kunaki printed CD, handmade shirt, cdr with SAV files, cool unreleased videos etc.. pr whatever else would make sense...

basically trying to do market research...

Last edited by Kool Skull (Mar 30, 2012 1:38 am)

.FILTHadelphia

I'd buy a shirt for sure.

STARDRAIN, CA
defiantsystems wrote:

I'd buy a shirt for sure.

yeah, seems like a shirt is the hands-down most requested thing around... thanks man! smile

Last edited by Kool Skull (Mar 30, 2012 1:41 am)

detroit

zines and shirts and PATCHES!

Idaho

I want the book.

STARDRAIN, CA

huh.. patches?? that sounds like a sick idea..

matt's mind

.savs, stickers, and shirts

and gameboys with custom art.  get in touch if you wanted to put some up in the shop, we could talk.  may help move them with some exposure.  happy to help your adventures if that would wink

Godzilladelph
Kool Skull wrote:

they are extremely fun and easy to make, especially if you can screen print. Which reminds me, i still have a shitton of skgb patches i need to get rid of

New Orleans, Louisiana

.sav's all day every day... oh and shirts too.

San Antonio, Texas

Shirts, patches, definitely stickers!!!

San Angelo, TX

Everything digital for like 20$ would be a go for me.
Including vid content

Washington / California

I'd buy a shirt, if it wasn't from Zazzle or cafe press

.FILTHadelphia
SKGB wrote:
Kool Skull wrote:

they are extremely fun and easy to make, especially if you can screen print. Which reminds me, i still have a shitton of skgb patches i need to get rid of

I'd buy one. Actually I wanted a SKGB shirt when you played at 8static in February but no one was working the table.

Tacoma, WA

How much for one of these

Turku, FIN

Stickers stickers and stickers

Riverside, CA

I'd probably be willing to do a $10 b/w commission art, that'd be sick. Just need to find ten dollars...
Or Kocaine. I'd definitely buy some kocaine from you.