Brooklyn NY US

Sure, blame the victim.

Armidale NSW Australia :D
Bit Shifter wrote:

Sure, blame the victim.

XD

San Angelo, TX

Your not really getting trolled, we just can't tell if your music is a joke or not.
My CC:
First off I'm drunk.
2nd the melody (if any) sounds like shit and the only reason I can remember it is because it is annoying.
If that's what your going for great, we have another crystal castles on our hands.
3rd vocals would absolutely take this track from sounding like shit, to sounding like shit with vocals.

Screamforme99 wrote:

Your not really getting trolled, we just can't tell if your music is a joke or not.
My CC:
First off I'm drunk.
2nd the melody (if any) sounds like shit and the only reason I can remember it is because it is annoying.
If that's what your going for great, we have another crystal castles on our hands.
3rd vocals would absolutely take this track from sounding like shit, to sounding like shit with vocals.

very constructive   -__-  this is so helpful it makes me never want to attempt anything in life.

San Angelo, TX

Dude just try harder.
If you haven't produced any music before, not only just chip, but any EDM then you need to study it a little, listen to:
Solarbear
Monotron
VCMG
Nordloef
Cheapshot
Kubbi and Luk Hash for inspiration

Screamforme99 wrote:

Dude just try harder.
If you haven't produced any music before, not only just chip, but any EDM then you need to study it a little, listen to:
Solarbear
Monotron
VCMG
Nordloef
Cheapshot
Kubbi and Luk Hash for inspiration

i never claimed that my music was good and this is my first attempt and is not going to be really really awesome i just think you could have been a bit more polite when critiquing. and im trying too improve i just cant be motivated to improve my music if people are asking if its a joke.

San Angelo, TX

Why did you upload it to YouTube instead of here or soundcloud

Screamforme99 wrote:

Why did you upload it to YouTube instead of here or soundcloud

I put it on youtube and chipmusic.org just decided to share the youtube link why?

Melbourne, AU

Can you please direct my next music video?

ill improve on my next song

Jay Tholen wrote:

Hmm. HMMMmmmMMmm. I don't mean to offend, but is this some kind of crazy meta joke?

PS - Nice subliminal Fallout 1 ad.

EDIT: My only constructive feedback is really to keep making songs. You'll learn through experience. That said, this is super rough; both compositionally and sonically. How are you recording this to the PC? None of the bass frequencies come through.

thankyou for that edit smile i will make up for this epic failure with more practice and work harder to make something better

Finland

I think this was pretty rad if you are heading to do some avantgarde-type of shit!

If this was supposed to be catchy and melodic, then it needs some more hours:)

DKSTR wrote:

I think this was pretty rad if you are heading to do some avantgarde-type of shit!

If this was supposed to be catchy and melodic, then it needs some more hours:)

Thanks a lot big_smile yeah i think it needs some more time as well thanks for your good feedback smile i was going for a more experimental kind of thing

New York City

not worth it.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Mar 31, 2012 11:56 am)

I no longer need any criticism anymore thank you for all of those who contributed 

San Angelo, TX

Keep Thread Open