Armidale NSW Australia :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz17jnyd … KbpvdDEwY=

This is my first ever chiptune it was made on the original gameboy please give me some advice on where too head with it
note: im thinking on adding some vocals also this is not finished yet and is just a rough version

All suggestions that are taken into account will be credited in the description box when i finish the song
Thank you

Edit: Link removed

Last edited by square0ne (Mar 31, 2012 11:54 am)

Florida

Hmm. HMMMmmmMMmm. I don't mean to offend, but is this some kind of crazy meta joke?

PS - Nice subliminal Fallout 1 ad.

EDIT: My only constructive feedback is really to keep making songs. You'll learn through experience. That said, this is super rough; both compositionally and sonically. How are you recording this to the PC? None of the bass frequencies come through.

Last edited by Jay Tholen (Mar 31, 2012 2:46 am)

Jay Tholen wrote:

Hmm. HMMMmmmMMmm. I don't mean to offend, but is this some kind of crazy meta joke?

PS - Nice subliminal Fallout 1 ad.

Thank you for the CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK lol

On that note can i get some actual advice XD no offence taken

Last edited by square0ne (Mar 31, 2012 2:12 am)

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Too many 1's

Hudson, MA

Your chords at around 0:06 don't go together well and remind me of a kid playing chopsticks a few steps too low.  You need to sit back and think of what music you like and how that sounds, then try to put some effort into emulating the various music genres and styles you're into.

tl;dr:  Needs more Happy Dwagon if you're going to go into the magical land of lolololololol.

Glenntai wrote:

Your chords at around 0:06 don't go together well and remind me of a kid playing chopsticks a few steps too low.  You need to sit back and think of what music you like and how that sounds, then try to put some effort into emulating the various music genres and styles you're into.

tl;dr:  Needs more Happy Dwagon if you're going to go into the magical land of lolololololol.

Thank you ill take that into consideration

hardcore, Australia

Came here expecting the first ever song.

ultraturducken wrote:

i can violently convulse to this

XD

godinpants wrote:

Came here expecting the first ever song.

lol

Tacoma, WA

if you want selective dissonance then you have it... suggestion = make songs longer

Vellain wrote:

if you want selective dissonance then you have it... suggestion = make songs longer

Badass????

Tacoma, WA
square0ne wrote:
Vellain wrote:

Badass????

I just really wanted to use this meme with something...

Vellain wrote:
square0ne wrote:

Badass????

I just really wanted to use this meme with something...

okay... im planning on making it longer aswell

Brooklyn NY US
square0ne wrote:

On that note can i get some actual advice

Consider using more punctuation.

Bit Shifter wrote:
square0ne wrote:

On that note can i get some actual advice

Consider using more punctuation.

im getting trolled so hard on this post