Kansas City, KS USA

Hi All, well. I feel dumb because this shouldn't be that hard, but I've just hit brick wall and I'm afraid my electronics knowledge is lacking...

I've rebuilt the thing like four times using the schematic from the google code page, and from 2player's page, still the same problem consistantly reoccurs... I don't know what's wrong.

When I provide power to the arduino the leds light up for the startup sequence, and then the mode led blinks twice and then goes off. If I close the mode selector switch, the next mode led blinks twice and then goes off. So no leds are lit except when I first turn it on, or if I change modes, and then it blinks twice.

I've used two different arduino uno boards, multiple gameboys, provided power from the gameboy pin and/or USB, I've meticulously rebuilt the thing in different configurations multiple times, switched out parts... and it always does the same thing...

Anyone experienced this before? Have any ideas? I could probably post pics or a video if that would help?

Thanks!!!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Just to confirm, each of your LED outputs looks like this:

And they're attached to pins 8 through 13?

you have the latest software, its supposed to do that to save power

Kansas City, KS USA

@jefftheworld yep. just like that. thanks!

@NeX  Haha thanks... I feel somewhat foolish... I wasted a lot of time rebuilding functioning units...

The midi keyboard I was using before never really seemed to work right.... But after trying it with ableton it works perfect...

Thaaanks.