Yo, this is probably something a million people have thrown around, but it's becoming more and more of an issue and I haven't been able to find anything immediately relevant.

Prosound is a wonderful mod, but it's not quite doing it for trying to blast my DMG out of an amp, and therein lies the problem: one (1) amp. Is there away to split the pulse channels from the wav and noise channels a la an NES board mod? I ideally want to split it in this precise manner, but I can't determine if there's away to split it at all, so anything similar would be greatly appreciated. I really would like to output the audio through two separate amps that are equalized differently!

Again, I'm sure somebody has brought this up, and if this seems redundant I'm sorry! And really any information that any of you hardware doods can provide would be totally sick! Thanks in advance! ʕ•ᴥ•✿ʔ

Sweeeeeeden

Just pan individual channels to the left or right. This will give you the same effect as on the NES, but with added flexibility that you can chose which channels to pan where.

BK

Unfortunately no, I don't think there is. One way to get some sort of separation might be to pan certain channels certain directions and then split the headphone output L/R and mix each one of those separately. For instance, make all pulse instruments hard left and all noise/wav hard right.

EDIT: what nitro2k01 said.

Last edited by Kris k (Apr 2, 2012 1:54 am)

DOH! ahahaha i can't believe i didn't think of that. Consider this thread closed, guys, I've literally got all I need, nitro and kris, I can't thank you guys enough!

Last edited by The Clumsy Astronaut (Apr 2, 2012 1:50 am)

Medina, Ohio

If  you want real complete splittage, get another LSDJ cart and sync them, and use one for the two pulse channels split left and right, and the other for wav and noise split left and right. This would get you all 4 channels split completely but takes away the power double LSDJ is capable of.

Give and take I guess. That's definitely an idea worth consideration though, dsv, so thanks!