sweden
2PLAYER wrote:

Sooo we can controll it with just midi CCs? Who do I give my money to, because I'm just waving it around in the air right now.

This!

Sweeeeeeden
2PLAYER wrote:

Sooo we can controll it with just midi CCs? Who do I give my money to, because I'm just waving it around in the air right now.

Order the Leaflabs Maple board (link in the original post) and wait for the source code to come out.

Finland

Wow, I need this!

Rhode Island

Ah, so we are looking at probably $70ish to create one. That PWM sounds so good.

So is this single channel monophonic?

Tokyo, Japan

Awesome hardware! Quick question, does "hard sync" mean the filter envelope resets every new note?

Los Angeles
Lazerbeat wrote:

Awesome hardware! Quick question, does "hard sync" mean the filter envelope resets every new note?

hard sync meaning hardware, as in what I showed your mom last night.

Los Angeles
2PLAYER wrote:

So is this single channel monophonic?

Yeah right now. Could use a 4th timer for either sampler or another oscillator... or with some trickery could free up another timer as well- or use it for dual purpose.

yo trash, would there be a way to stack these and get like, 4 channels out of one unit?

Rhode Island
Frostbyte wrote:

yo trash, would there be a way to stack these and get like, 4 channels out of one unit?

This is what my question was getting at. Would it cost 70 for each channel we wanted or is there a way to use one midi top for multiple boards and just use different midi channels

Los Angeles
2PLAYER wrote:
Frostbyte wrote:

This is what my question was getting at. Would it cost 70 for each channel we wanted or is there a way to use one midi top for multiple boards and just use different midi channels

Maybe. The issue would be timers & serial interrupt messing eachother up, unless the line is spilt up. I think it would be sweet if they were modular in a way that you could just stack units together in a chain, but it's too early to know.

Gosford, Australia
Lazerbeat wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscillator_sync#Hard_Sync <- i know wiki is dubious, but that's a pretty good explanation!

Last edited by Victory Road (Apr 3, 2012 1:57 am)

Los Angeles
Victory Road wrote:
Lazerbeat wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscillator_sync#Hard_Sync <- i know wiki is dubious, but that's a pretty good explanation!

And that is exactly what it is. Well that and lazerbeat's mom still applies of course. big_smile

Edit: I also love the sound of Hardsync, kind of a fake-filtery sound, and I have never heard it applied to a LFSR. I should make more audio demos.

Last edited by Trash80 (Apr 3, 2012 3:24 am)

Tacoma, WA

That Pulse Wave Modulation almost made my ears explode...

had my headphones on full volume for some reason...

Last edited by Vellain (Apr 3, 2012 4:05 am)

Boston, MA

i would very much like to sequence on this.

Warwickshire, UK

Just found this on S/C - sounds awesome! smile

Solar System

example e and f, g rocks!!! i want one!!!