lolusa

I want to go SO BAD

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:34 am)

Los Angeles, CA

I wish I could talk some bitches into road tripping out to this. No one I know is cool though.

Austin, TX

WizWars:  DO IT DO IT DO IT I wanna see how much of the Handheld Heroes roster we can get together in one place.

Los Angeles, CA

Totally not happening. Unless by chance someone from this forum is from SoCal and feels like driving to and from Austin, letting me ride with them and paying my share of gas. Anybody?

Wish I could go.

London, UK

i vote for all you ladies who are moaning about wanting to go so badly to pool together and work something out. This is going to be of Blip proportions (without the cold weather)

Last edited by Sabrepulse (Feb 13, 2010 9:15 am)

the internet
Sabrepulse wrote:

i vote for all you ladies who are moaning about wanting to go so badly to pool together and work something out. This is going to be of Blip proportions (without the cold weather)

srsly. including the part where i miss the last day (where snow=airplane).

Austin, TX
Sabrepulse wrote:

(without the cold weather)

Well I hope so, though I got married last year in late March here in Austin, and boy was is nasty cold and rainy. hmm

But the Highball is pretty nice, get there early though for any faint chance of parking.

Sabrepulse wrote:

Buy my plane ticket.

))<>((

Well considering the amount of chiptuners in the Bay Area, I doubt anyone around here would be going.

the internet
tacticalbread wrote:

Well considering the amount of chiptuners in the Bay Area, I doubt anyone around here would be going.

you forgot about the giant interactive tech conference that is wrapping up at sxsw just then, which is why i would be down there in the first place.

Los Angeles, CA

I'm going to try to work an angle to get out to this. Greyhound would only cost around $200 if I can carpool with Alex Atchley from Fort Worth.. If some people would buy my CD, it would make it a lot easier to make it out there. http://bit.ly/4Qptfq

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:33 am)

FlashHeart
Princess wrote:

WizWars:  DO IT DO IT DO IT I wanna see how much of the Handheld Heroes roster we can get together in one place.

We should have started a kickstarter fund - "Pay for Handheld Heroes musicians to come to south by southwest so they can see their friends play."

Brooklyn, NY
IAYD wrote:

Please donate, guys. 15 more days left and there's barely a dent in the kickstarter. go go go!

For all you LSDJ users, we've added an extra incentive to donate. Now if you give $125 or more, you will receive your own personal collection of unique LSDJ .sav files from Datapop artists digitally delivered to you!