Los Angeles, CA

So yeah, I'm pretty much totally not going. In my two days of spamming my CD to try and raise up the money to get out there, I've sold nothing. In order to get the cheapest Greyhound tickets I'd need to purchase really soon, plus they're limited anyway, I assume due to people going to SXSW. Ah well, perhaps next year.

Plano, TX

PUMP IT UP PUMP IT UP GET HYPE!!

(づ◕‿◕)づ

Brooklyn, NY

Lots of new rewards added to Kickstarter! $250+ donations now include various reward additions including LSDJ cartridges and Gameboys signed by Datapop artists. Also, everyone who has donated or does donate $100 or more will get a free Sabrepulse shirt along with all the other rewards at that level.

Brooklyn, NY

I'll be thereeee!

Austin, TX

Yo, so sort of important question:  The playing space in the Highball seems like it holds a couple hundred people, and last year Data Pop pulled about 800 to 900 people, which I'm assuming with this lineup will be even more.  Are a lot of people not going to get in?  And if so, all you chiptune fans who really want to get in should get there hella-early cause there was a really long line last year.  Not trying to bum anyone out but its something I just thought about.

Brooklyn, NY

Well, one way to be sure to get in is to donate and get VIP access, which you get for even the lowest level.

the internet
Fuckjazzforaminute wrote:

Well, one way to be sure to get in is to donate and get VIP access, which you get for even the lowest level.

hey that's a really good selling point. i just made my friend donate because i don't want to go alone and i don't want to wait in a line. maybe someone should make a point that the turnout was insane and to get in for sure you should donate. 10 days to go and not yet 1/3 in!!

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:48 am)

Brooklyn, NY
unknown8bit wrote:

hey that's a really good selling point. i just made my friend donate because i don't want to go alone and i don't want to wait in a line. maybe someone should make a point that the turnout was insane and to get in for sure you should donate. 10 days to go and not yet 1/3 in!!

Yes, this is a good point. Make sure to guarantee your admission by donating! smile

Austin, TX

Yes, this is a good point. Make sure to guarantee your admission by donating! smile

So I was curious...
I have donated, but since it doesn't seem like the goal is going to be reached, will the donation still at least help "guarantee your admission"?

That being said, Come on everyone donate! And then stick around in Austin for SxSW! big_smile

Last edited by ceafin (Feb 20, 2010 7:37 am)

Brooklyn, NY
ceafin wrote:

So I was curious...
I have donated, but since it doesn't seem like the goal is going to be reached, will the donation still at least help "guarantee your admission"?

That being said, Come on everyone donate! And then stick around in Austin for SxSW! big_smile

Yes.

New York City
ceafin wrote:

So I was curious...

Yes.

I donated and I'M PLAYING! Let's make this happen! big_smile

Olympia, WA

whats the line up for tuesday?

the internet
naxat wrote:

whats the line up for tuesday?

looks like the 8bit alliance tour at least. i'm kicking myself since i can't make wednesday.

edit: o hai, that tour hits on wednesday. so i guess you can rule them out for tuesday.

Last edited by unknown8bit (Feb 22, 2010 10:13 pm)

Stockholm

I've heard rumours Random will play there…

London, UK
Random wrote:

I've heard rumours Random will play there…

codswallop, name your source!