San Angelo, TX

Hey man,
I live in San Angelo Texas!
You did on awesome show! Maybe we could meet up somewhere and do a collab!
Take a listen to my stuff man :
http://m.soundcloud.com/officialscreamkidsarcade
I'd love to do a collab album and possibly a couple shows! I've got a shit ton of stuff I need to put out there!
Anyways the bass on the first track was absolutely insane!
Great stuff,
PM me bro

orange county, CA
Screamforme99 wrote:

Hey man,
I live in San Angelo Texas!
You did on awesome show! Maybe we could meet up somewhere and do a collab!
Take a listen to my stuff man :
http://m.soundcloud.com/officialscreamkidsarcade
I'd love to do a collab album and possibly a couple shows! I've got a shit ton of stuff I need to put out there!
Anyways the bass on the first track was absolutely insane!
Great stuff,
PM me bro

Nice man! Not too far! I have a close friend who was around that area for college for a good while. But yes, i'm so down for some collabs and shows somewhere! I'll PM you. And thanks dude! smile

Texas

Really liked it! Get more shows!

I love the brave, "I don't give a shit" style, most of the best music comes through this attitude.

Maybe this is like complaining about a bass guitar being too bassy, but the high volume white noise, and sometimes even the overall sound was painful.

You'll hopefully be making music all your life, be kind to your ears !

DataFix wrote:
xombiexplox wrote:

Sounds fantastic! What kind of setup are you running through here? :3

Thanks man! smile

One GBC unmodded with LSDJ, put through a Numark M2 Mixer!

Damn boi! I love the sounds you're getting outta that thing.

orange county, CA
8-Bit Vic wrote:

Really liked it! Get more shows!

Thanks Vic!
I have a spot on Sole Glow at Stereo Musicbar on April 27th, that's my next show!

orange county, CA
om wrote:

I love the brave, "I don't give a shit" style, most of the best music comes through this attitude.

Maybe this is like complaining about a bass guitar being too bassy, but the high volume white noise, and sometimes even the overall sound was painful.

You'll hopefully be making music all your life, be kind to your ears !

hahaha, thanks man!
and yeah, glad i wasn't the only one who thought that, hahaha, the sound guy had that shit blairing so loud, and the speakers were like right next to me, and then one right in front of the crowd. lol.

orange county, CA
xombiexplox wrote:
DataFix wrote:

Thanks man! smile

One GBC unmodded with LSDJ, put through a Numark M2 Mixer!

Damn boi! I love the sounds you're getting outta that thing.

smile thankyou!

Rochester, NY
DataFix wrote:

the sound guy had that shit blairing so loud, and the speakers were like right next to me, and then one right in front of the crowd. lol.

The sound guy is your friend, bro.  If it's too loud in your monitors, have the dude turn it down a little next time

orange county, CA
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:
DataFix wrote:

the sound guy had that shit blairing so loud, and the speakers were like right next to me, and then one right in front of the crowd. lol.

The sound guy is your friend, bro.  If it's too loud in your monitors, have the dude turn it down a little next time

Well yeah ofcourse, lol. smile
I think i was just too hyped and ready to go to even have that thought run through my head, hahaha.

Tulsa, OK

Great set! I loved it smile
The only thing I might have changed was (as you have been told) the level of variety - maybe throw some more 2-step beats in there - a DnB track in the mix might have killed the little drone there was. I also thought it could use a little break from the driving, hardcore sounds; a lighter, melodic, track might have helped (perhaps just a long intro to a track that was lighter - and remember lightER not light wink )
I really loved it, it was way better than anything that I have ever done! smile

I give it an 88/100

Last edited by Jake Allison (Apr 11, 2012 9:15 pm)

orange county, CA

Damn thanks alot man! Yeah i'm definitely gonna put a variety of stuff in there for my next show! Probably a melodiac feel (if that's even a word. Lol) in some tracks. And gonna make a way better intro for the whole show period. but thanks alot dude, that means alot. smile

Earth

Yeah!! Nice set.

The crowd is not sure about how/if to move.  tongue

orange county, CA

Thanks Breakphase! smile
Yeah i know, hahaha, but hey it's all good, it was still fun. smile

sweeeeeeet

orange county, CA

Thanks man! smile