Unsubscribe

Im also collecting a list of texas chip artists and visual guys, just for curiosity really. Made a form here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie … OGFfMUE6MQ

orange county, CA
herr_prof wrote:

Im also collecting a list of texas chip artists and visual guys, just for curiosity really. Made a form here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie … OGFfMUE6MQ

Filled it out man! Ignore the style type.. Hahaha, idk what i'd call my style really. Lmao.

Unsubscribe

yea just curious.. only the starred stuff is mandatory!

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX

Checking in here! I'm in the DFW area but can make it down to Austin to play with enough notice.

It's worth noting that I play drums for my set just in case PA or space is an issue.

Keep me posted and let me know if I can get involved or help in any way! smile

-----
Edit: Filled out both forms!

Last edited by MicroD (Apr 14, 2012 1:37 am)

TX

i'm in Austin during the summers. I'm not sure how to play a show when all my music is the result of hours slaving over a tracker, but i might at least come to such an event. I've never actually met any chip artists.

orange county, CA

BUMP. We are still looking for artist to perform at this event. We are wanting 10 Texas chip artist to perform. We have 6 at the moment, we need 4 more! After the line up is built, we will announce the official show! TEXAS ARTIST CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED IN PLAYING.

Unsubscribe

Have you gotten a venue?

orange county, CA

Venue is still underway, but we have an event sponsor. GeekAustin in sponsoring the event.

San Francisco

i am in texas this weekend. that is all.

San Angelo, TX
DataFix wrote:

Venue is still underway, but we have an event sponsor. GeekAustin in sponsoring the event.

He\'s right! We have an event sounder I\'ve been contacting back and forth quite often!
GeekAustin will be sponsoring the event.
We also decided the event name would be chipped & screwed!

We are currently getting more info about venues and what not, and we plan to hold the event annually!
There\'s 6 of us signed up and down for this show, we\'re looking for 10-12!
So tell your friends

Sorry for the late updates!
I was banned this past week!
All I gotta say is:
H8rs gunna h8

Bump

Tulsa, OK

Man sad im from tulsa OK, if it was in dallas and the date was right I could swing it, but I dont think I can do Austin

Melbtown, Lolstralia

really was hoping to see some Chipped and Screwed Mixtapes...

have fun texas...

Texas

Just found time to fill out that dang form.
Anyway, this will be my first live show to be going to! As long as the venue isn't 18+, because I wouldn't be able to go then. hmm
Anyway, love the name. big_smile Can't wait!

San Angelo, TX

Idk about yall but im going to create a set that is a little slowed and throwed if you feel me!

orange county, CA
Screamforme99 wrote:

Idk about yall but im going to create a set that is a little slowed and throwed if you feel me!

I can't wait for that.
I may come up with some CHIPPED AND SCREWED stuff, but you know, gottta keep it bangin' in there. Hahaha.

rochester, ny

GOOD LUCK man. This is a gigantic undertaking. 10 to 12 bands? Wow.