San Angelo, TX

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: 5/10/2012
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so i have been in constant communication with Geekaustin and it is turning out to be a dream come true.
We are looking at booking Elysium in Austin (Link):http://elysiumonline.net/about.html
Today i am going to send out an email update for those who have registered and give them a heads up!
we are looking at playing a weekday, hopefully a monday or tuesday, and we are looking for more artists if anyone could contact a few more.
Please feel free to email me at anytime for information or questions:
[email protected]
also if youd like to sponser the event, please email me as well:
And the line-up so far is:

Datafix
Star Fighter Dreams
chalkboards
SCREAMKIDSARCADE
MicroD
Klownin
Peter Swimm

If youd like to play the show, please fill out and read whats below
Thanks,
Hunter
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INVITE CHIP ARTIST YOU KNOW TO PARTICIPATE IN GETTING THIS EVENT SET UP!
Have them email me at: [email protected] if they dont have a cm.o account
Ok so apparently holding a show in Texas is a good idea.
So if we really want this to happen we have to organize the event, and im all for doing it by myself but as most of us think austin is a good place to have it, i will need SOME help.
So here is a list of things we need to discuss so we can get this thing rolling:
- Where the event should be held? (Most of the few people ive talked to think that Austin is the best idea, but if you think different let me know)
- What Venue should we try to hold it at? (This should obviously be decided after we finalize where it should be held)
- Who all is playing or wants to play? (This is extremely important! we would need to have a finalized list of who all is playing immediately after deciding the venue and location.)
- Where will acts that are traveling out of town to Austin stay? (Some of us would need a place to stay that night, myself included)
- Someone to design a flyer, facebook page and event, and logo for the event. (I dont
- A couple of videocameras. (Myself & Datafix think it would be a cool thing to document the event and possibly make a short film out of it!)
- An Event name! (I was thinking Noise Arena or something like that, throw out some ideas!)
- What type of event we want to hold! (Rave, Basic Show, What do you think?
- Wether or not we want to hold this event, once, bi-annually or annually? To be honest i think it would be cool to have an occuring texas chip show.
I made a form you can fill out so we can get this thing rolling!
Please take the time to fill it out:
http://officialscreamkidsarcade.webs.co … ission.htm

This information will be updated everyday as we are trying to figure things out.
please feel free to email me [email protected] or PM me anytime.
If you posted in this thread, i have PM\'d you to give you an update.

Last edited by Screamforme99 (May 10, 2012 8:24 pm)

Austin, TX

I would like to. My band is done with our LP, and we haven't released it, but want to start playing shows.

But we are probably less inclined to travel because we have a lot of stuff.

San Angelo, TX

Hey man I am just trying to get a good sized event going!
We will be figuring things out but PM me

Texas

I may be able to sometime in the next few months, but I can't go outside the DFW area. And I'm 15. neutral

orange county, CA

indeed! i replied to your PM about this. i really wanna get this going, it'd be waaaay awesome. TEXASCHIP.

San Antonio, Texas

I'm down. During the summer would be a good time I think.

Just throwing this out there but an idea for next year would be a show in San Antonio during Fiesta.

Last edited by Star Fighter Dreams (Apr 10, 2012 1:52 am)

orange county, CA

Just throwing this out there but an idea for next year would be a show in San Antonio during Fiesta.

that would be reallllllly awesome. we gotta make that happen.

Texas

Another Texas Chipfan reporting in, ready for party action! big_smile

whatever happened to IAYD? wasn't he a big texas-dude?

San Antonio, Texas
Frostbyte wrote:

He had a show in Corpus Christi like last month but has been kinda on hiatus since. Haven't talked to him in a while so I can't really confirm my statement

orange county, CA
Frostbyte wrote:

i'm pretty good friends with him.
he plays locally still, but seems to be quiet around the chip scene, but then again i can't speak for him.

Texas
DataFix wrote:

that would be reallllllly awesome. we gotta make that happen.

This. So much this.

San Angelo, TX

Ok guys, tommorow I'm going to make a post or edit the first post to fix things up!
Austin in the summer time looks like the best deal!
We will get this rolling, all of us seem eager to play shows!

San Angelo, TX

Post Is UP! Bumpty

Savannah, Georgia

;_;

orange county, CA

Filled it out. smile