Las Vegas

Jam other instruments

Fargo

I get writer's block when I am about to finish a song.  It never sounds good enough, then it falls into song limbo.  It's easier for me to start a brand new song than to ever finish one.  I'm in the process of forcing myself through the barrier.  Sometimes it takes some hardcore will power and some artificial focus, and things will come to you.

orange county, CA

I put up my chip stuff and go skate! Hahaha.

shanghai

wank and get stoned.

Granada, Spain.

^ THIS

Melbourne, AU
AbductedBySharks wrote:

Lots of drugs.

Malaysia
DataFix wrote:

I put up my chip stuff and go skate! Hahaha.

me too

Sweden

I keep doing it even if I hate it with every fibre of my being. I am the 53%.

New York, NY

I listen to Pinkerton by weezer.
Cry myself in a corner.
And start fresh with an empty .sav.

Montclair, NJ

I go on a long hike into the forest without listening to any other music, only the sounds of nature. Then when I find a secluded area, preferably something overlooking a cliff, I turn my GB on and just see what I can make. Did this yesterday and got some really nasty results.

FlashHeart

Rip off obscure power-pop groups from the 80's that nobody on the Chip Music scene listens to....

oops.

Rochester, NY

Feel sorry for myself

Tulsa, OK

I play guitar... or the Gamecube. Usually the Gamecube.

Spokane, Washington

Play dkc2 until i get so pissed off that i resort to doing something easier, like writing music.

Earth

I punch a cop!!

The Hollow Earth

I'll just audition sounds, patches and settings, sometimes even effects chains to see if I can discover some new sound that inspires me. I try not to rely on loops too much, but I'm really stuck I'll audition some loops and see if I can't at least become inspired by them. Sometimes a single loop can inspire me to create a whole tune around it.