on my LSDJ cart the up/down buttons were not working correctly. they were skipping over one every time I clicked, so for instance, I could only select the first and third chains, but not the second. I know it's not just sticky buttons because it does this on every Game Boy I put it in.

so I thought maybe I could just re-flash LSDJ onto the cart and it would fix this problem (kitsch originally put LSDJ on the cart for me because I'm lazy roll)
I followed all the directions, used the CD to install the driver, and after many tries and restarts of my computer, this is the message I become ultimately stuck on:

When I go to Driver > Update Driver, it just shows me this message again, even when I select exactly what the instructions say to.
I have the user account control settings off, I installed the Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider for 64-bit systems exactly as the directions said to.
GB_USB.exe opens up fine but doesn't recognize that any devices are plugged in.
Has anyone had either of these problems before (LSDJ skipping around/the driver not installing properly?)

I feel like this problem has a fairly simple solution that I'm just missing, but it's driving me crazy D:

EDIT: The skipping problem was simple: I guess I had at some point messed up the key delay and it was set on 1/3; it's set on 0/3 now and seems to be working fine! However, I am still having the same trouble installing the driver. Any help appreciated!

Last edited by sleeping arms (Apr 15, 2012 1:48 am)