Mishawaka, IN

It's been about 2 weeks was spos to get it Friday and now I am not getting replies I don't want to worry just getting some info about I'd it's normal to wait on a modded dmg this long.

Last edited by KidLion (Apr 23, 2012 2:50 am)

buffalo, NY

Ive got a greightbit mod, good dude, didn't have a problem with my device, shipped in a timely manner from what I remember.  Did you get one from his site, or a custom mod? 

If it was from his site, stick it out a week. If it was a custom, just send an email asking how things are coming along

Last edited by danimal cannon (Apr 23, 2012 2:57 am)

Mishawaka, IN

Yea I am just really nervous with that amount of money, I'll give it another week.

Cleveland, OH

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Apr 24, 2012 2:14 pm)

Mishawaka, IN

I got a reply he said sorry it's taking so long, so that really helps. I am sure as soon as I get it it will work fine. It could be who you traded from messed it up somehow I hope but I am sorry that happens that's no good.

Unsubscribe

Its probably bad form for one modder to diss another work second hand, but Ill leave forum semantics up to you, the reader.

Cleveland, OH

You might be right. I meant no disrespect. I was not meaning to put him down at all. I probably shouldn't have said anything though.

Mishawaka, IN

Got it, it looks good seem to work only thing is some cosmetic stuff on an old case and that's no big to me at all.

One this is the contrast is almost like all the way down, I got white back light so it might be that I'm not sure you guys use white and have it hard to see the screen?

Edit: lol contrast wheel was stuck I got it it's fine works great I'll post a pic later. He did a good job and even tossed in tetris for it taking so long.

Last edited by KidLion (Apr 28, 2012 7:18 pm)