United States

I would like to buy one.
Preferably with a white pcb.

Would like to pay 75$ shipped in USA

Thanky

Last edited by Boner (Apr 28, 2012 7:38 pm)

Keep an eye open here http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/bl … -cartridge

I was disillusioned and got mad when I lost 7 months of work on my EMS cart. I shelled out a good chunk of cash for a USB bleepbloop cart with a black PCB. It works fine, flashes as fast as the EMS cart (on a per game basis). Another five months later, I realize that there is almost no benefit in owning such a cart. The EMS functions fine, and has a second page which I miss with my bleepbloop. The bleepbloop is starting to feel dated with the Drag'n'derp on the horizon, the rising commodity of reprogrammed EEPROMS, and the ever-popular and versatile EMS cart.

The bleepbloop is a good cart, but honestly, I regret buying one the price I did. It's a nice chunk of chip history/drama to keep, but the EMS cart does a solid job. For the price you are willing to buy, get two EMS carts. They will be better in the long run (2x LSDJ, redundant saves, etc).

United States

What are you even saying?

I'll buy your bleep bloop cart for 75$ shipped or I'll trade you two EMS carts if you think that is better for you.

Philly, PA, USA

He's trying to give you advice, chill.

United States

I'm trying to buy a bleep bloop cart.

rochester, ny
Boner wrote:

What are you even saying?

what part are you confused by?

New Jersey
Boner wrote:

I'm trying to buy a bleep bloop cart.

Haha, he's trying to help you out dude.  A Bleep Bloop cart might not be worth the investment.

I will gladly work out a deal with you where you buy my bleepbloop and you buy yourself a EMS cartridge. If you discover that my bleepbloop is not as useful as the EMS cart, I will fully refund you and give you $15 extra to cover shipping. I would not even propose such a deal if I did not believe what I told with every ounce of my being.

Bleepbloop was nice for its time, when EMS carts had little issues, but now they (EMS) are very reliable, replacable, and suitable for LSDJ users of all skill levels.

United States

I have no interest in buying an EMS cartridge, which is why I have posted expressing interest in purchasing a Bleep Bloop cartridge.

Good luck on your search then. Keep an eye on kitsch's site, I hope you can find what you are looking for.

Sweeeeeeden

Boner, may I ask you what problem you're having with your EMS cartridge? Whatever it is, it's likely fixable.

United States

I don't want one.

Sydney, NSW

How come?

If you really don't want a EMS cart, PM Jazzmarazz and ask what he would charge for flashing LSDJ to a EEPROM and putting it in a commercial cart. Or you could pay too much for a Bleepbloop. Or you could emulate and use LSDJ (PC or PSP?). Or you could use Piggy. Or you could just go for nanoloop 1.6.

Or you could buy an EMS cart.

Unsubscribe

Why are you guys assuming Boner doesn't know what he is doing? Ive owned both, and sold the EMS cart cause it was too much hassle. The software didnt work that well on my dell windows 7 machine, and the bank mode is more hassle than feature. By the end of their lifespan the bb carts where solid and reliable for me, and are what I recommend until Derp carts become common.

It's kinda like wanting to buy an xbox and you are swarmed by ps3 fanboys in the store or something.

Also its pretty funny saying a cart for a 25 year old console is outdated.

Unsolicited advice can be annoying and presumptuous, so don't be surprised if people aren't grateful when you offer it.

Last edited by herr_prof (Apr 29, 2012 1:55 pm)

L0O3, C0rnw4//.
herr_prof wrote:

Also its pretty funny saying a cart for a 25 year old console is outdated.

haha