Liverpool, UK

As you may or may not know, I put on semi-regular chipmusic shows in Liverpool, UK. At these shows, we generally have a merch table, so what I am proposing is you send me your promo stuff (flyers, CDs, stickers, badges, business cards, temporary tattoos, etc) and I will stick it on said merch table, so y'alls can "promote ur stuff". The only rule is - it has to be free stuff, I'm not setting up lil' shops for y'all yet!

If you're interested, post in here or PM me and I'll send you my details of where to send it!

matt's mind

very interested, awaiting details wink

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

You should 100% make a goodie bag to give to people out of the stuff you're sent, with some cake too

IL, US

I'll probably send you some stuff, maybe an exception to selling stuff if I send you copies of "chains of gold", since it's on your label? smile

Liverpool, UK
kitsch wrote:

very interested, awaiting details wink

PM SETND!1`1111

AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

You should 100% make a goodie bag to give to people out of the stuff you're sent, with some cake too

I don't eat cake, I'm on a low-carb kick - I could stick some pre-cooked bacon in there though?

e.s.c. wrote:

I'll probably send you some stuff, maybe an exception to selling stuff if I send you copies of "chains of gold", since it's on your label? smile

PM SENT!!111 yeah, I can sell copies of Chainz innit! Just let me know price details and whatnot.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
calmdownkidder wrote:
AndrewKilpatrick wrote:

I don't eat cake, I'm on a low-carb kick - I could stick some pre-cooked bacon in there though?

Even better!