Blackout May 17th!

Hello! Zef here! I've been working hard on this 6 track album (Blackout) for the last year and it's almost ready. It's release is slated for Thursday May 17th directly following a listening party over at Noisechannel on areciboradio.com, but I know some of you can't wait that long; so:

Promotions! Doing any one (or many) of the below will get you a pre-release copy of the digital album (INCLUDING ALL SAVE FILES).

1. Draw or design some totally awesome art for Zef (concept art/T-shirt Designs, etc) here's a copy of my logo if you want to use it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33500021/Zef-Logo.jpg

2. Do a music video for one of my songs (simple and/or easy is fine)

3. Blog post about the album (and mention my facebook page)

...Other silly yet still completely viable options

1. Upload a video to youtube of you headbanging, rocking out, dancing with bananas, or just generally being ridiculous (but not crude) with my music in the background. Bonus points if the videos contain garden gnomes and or unicorns and or real corns.

2.  Write an elaborate Sonnet or other huge freaking poem about Zef.

Spread this around, and get pumped for May 17th!
2 Weeks to go! Be creative.

Peace Out, I'm excited to see what you can do!
Zef

Last edited by Zef (May 7, 2012 10:45 pm)

buffalo, NY

YES

YESSER

Brisbane

I'm extremely excited but afraid that by the time I think of something creative and get around to doing it, the album will be out.

Brisbane

.. hang on I got it...  HEY everybody! Zef is releasing a new album on May 17th called Blackout

and be sure to check out his facebook page.

Rochester, NY

and remember, if you downloaded the old version of Zef's Singles pack, you already have 2/3rds of the album!

AND IT'S FUCKING KILLER

ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

and remember, if you downloaded the old version of Zef's Singles pack, you already have 2/3rds of the album!

AND IT'S FUCKING KILLER

Haha, yeah; not TOO much new content in this one, but I did go through and re-arrange and re-master it all. PLUS you get the save files for it all! I'm working on completely new content for my next album.

Last edited by Zef (May 4, 2012 4:38 am)

Philadelphia

Done. http://subwooferspecial.tumblr.com/

SubWooferSpecial wrote:

Done. http://subwooferspecial.tumblr.com/

PM'D!

New Orleans, Louisiana

Sweeeeeet! I can't wait for this!!

Westfield, NJ

i will write a blog post soon smile

Germany/Florida

Super stoked for this, cannot wait for this to come out. Ive been hooked on your tracks ever since Get Slow

Oh, and I'm continuing the tradition of including ALL of the save files for the album. I also threw in my song-making template this time which includes all of my instruments.

Philadelphia

I've been listening to this almost nonstop for the past day and I'm just now noticing the .sav file.

Zef wrote:

Oh, and I'm continuing the tradition of including ALL of the save files for the album. I also threw in my song-making template this time which includes all of my instruments.

I made one of those one time, but it made all my songs sound the same tongue

Rochester, NY

the template is real awesome guys