Liverpool, UK

› Show Spoiler

https://www.facebook.com/events/443604565653430/

Theremin Hero (who has played at Ultrachip)

I've made it to the SEMI-FINALS! Watch my LIVE performance on Thursday 10th at, starting at 7.30pm, ITV1. It's guaranteed to be my best performance to date!

The phone voting for me also happens during the episode, and the result of who makes it through to the final from that episode is shown after Emmerdale at 9.30pm. Getting through to the final would change my life, It would secure me *MASSIVE* future gigs and voting for me could really make that happen. Please, please tell everyone you can to watch the episode and vote for me. Also you can spread the word by inviting people to this event and sharing it on your own wall.

Help me hit the big time. You will have my eternal gratitude!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Cool smile
Here's a video with responses: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMtFvyMzJE4

uhajdafdfdfa

EXCELLENT

Sydney, NSW

Sick! Congratulations man!

Edinburgh

Amazing stuff. Hearty congratulations & good luck to Greig for the semi-final. Live TV performance on the 10th!

Brighton/Southampton

Ordinarily I don't watch Britain's Got Talent (well.. stopped watching it anyway), but I'm now tempted to tune in to watch his performance on Thursday.
Congratulations and good luck to him smile

Utah

Sweet.  Good luck!

jakarta, indonesia

wowwwwww!!!!

Joliette, QC, Canada

Sick Tetris at a rave bro !!! big_smile

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 6:51 am)

Westfield, NJ

Finally, someone with talent.

Decktonic wrote:

what

look up some other bgt videos and realize that a lot of the people on that show are talented. i sound like a girl with butthurt right now but your comment is just SO naive

Last edited by Je Mappelle (May 6, 2012 7:54 pm)

Norway

Maybe I'm contradicting myself. I'm not sure if talentshows like this, are doing anyone a favor, but its nice to see at least some recognition for this type of performances from a broader audience. It leaves me to wonder though, if anyone would have a chance without any additional instruments as a gimmick?

Nontheless, good on you Theremin Hero!

Brunswick, GA USA

The only other Got Talent "heroes" I can think of are Susan Boyle and Brett Domino.

Brighton/Southampton
chunter wrote:

The only other Got Talent "heroes" I can think of are Susan Boyle and Brett Domino.

I dunno, I kinda liked Diversity (at the time)... there are way too many dance troupes who end up getting through though

Last edited by Fearofdark (May 6, 2012 11:39 pm)

Westfield, NJ
Je Mappelle wrote:
Decktonic wrote:

what

look up some other bgt videos and realize that a lot of the people on that show are talented. i sound like a girl with butthurt right now but your comment is just SO naive

I wasn't serious, but OK.

p.s. the USA is superior! GO AMERICA!