Louisville Ky
DJCactus wrote:

Hi, my name is Jeff and im an alcoholic.

What i ment to say was I am here for the same reasons as others.

To troll and be trolled?

Hey I'm Mason. I made fake-bit for a while but I just got lsdj on an ems cart and now I write songs with my old gameboy color. message me for chatting...I guess?

Hey hey landlings,

Lord Squid here, I used to upload onto 8bc.org, but it is dead. So, here I am! And here's the stuff:

http://lordsquid.bandcamp.com/album/ete … deep-water

Regards,
Lord Squid
Lord of the Squids

Hi my name is David and i am join this community today. i really like music.

Philthydelphia

Not new to the chipscene but new to CM.O! Greetings all newfriends and old friends alike! I suppose I'll post some stuff on the repository at some point, but lemme finish my album first. smile

Auburn, WA, US

Hey, there. I'm new to the chipscene and don't yet own a dmg (modded or stock) but I'm looking for one. I've been reading a lot about the mods and figuring out a little bit of whosewho online. I'd like to inherit a mod so I can use it and learn from it first hand. I own a couple of old beaten up GBPs, a GBC, (that I'll keep around as future material) a GBASP, and a 3DS I'm gonna sell off soon. smile

I was first introduced to chip through (u guessed it) anamanguchi a few years ago. Since then I listened to a bit of nullsleep among others. Surprisingly, I still like basic music from retro games above all else. I guess hearing the word "busy" so much as an english major made me gravitate towards compositions that are more simplistic or direct.

Actually, upon review, THIS was the first chiptune song I had ever heard. I'm not sure how the song was produced but it was definitely the first song that made me think, "Oh yeah! I remember games that sounded like that!" big_smile

In the future, I hope to learn more about modding and do some myself (hopefully it would end up being worth showing off), make some tunes, and some friends. |=VC|< u smile heart pkmn

Last edited by cirque (Mar 18, 2013 9:16 pm)

Auburn, WA, US
Lord Squid wrote:

Hey hey landlings,

Lord Squid here, I used to upload onto 8bc.org, but it is dead. So, here I am! And here's the stuff:

http://lordsquid.bandcamp.com/album/ete … deep-water
Lord of the Squids

Half way through track one, I can tell your work is awesome. Thanks for sharing here!

Solar System

Matej = Tinctu

Texas

HI, my name's Amber and I'm 19 years old. I signed up to 8bc when I was about 14 or 15 and stayed with it until it died. I never bothered to make an account here because I had hope 8bc would come back. I'm dumb though so whatever. Anyways hi. Oh and I'm from Texas. Yeah cool.

Last edited by amburgerzorro (May 19, 2014 5:42 pm)

Yo, I'm Z-DOS; just another nobody checking in. I am a big fan of the Adlib/OPL3 sound. Perhaps I'll finish a track one day.

Denmark

Hi I'm oqqq. I make music as a hobby. I usually post it here: https://soundcloud.com/oqqq blip blop blip

Texas

Where in the world is the welcoming committee?

New Albany Indiana
amburgerzorro wrote:

uhhh, ive been waiting for you...?

Texas
Bit wish wrote:
amburgerzorro wrote:

uhhh, ive been waiting for you...?

Yeah like that. Good job, good job.

Auburn, WA, US
amburgerzorro wrote:

Hi 'der. Welcome to Chipf*cks Inn big_smile
How can we help you?
- Stay
- Cancel

Texas
cirque wrote:
amburgerzorro wrote:

Hi 'der. Welcome to Chipf*cks Inn big_smile
How can we help you?
- Stay
- Cancel

Even better!