Offline
Paris, France

It would be interesting, if there was a GBCamera mode at least.

Offline
austin, tx ~
DJ-PIE wrote:

It would be interesting, if there was a GBCamera mode at least.

That would be too rad. Hahaha.

Offline
Toronto
DJ-PIE wrote:

It would be interesting, if there was a GBCamera mode at least.

there's a good iOS app that does a fairly good job of emulating GBcamera but i only have it on my ipod touch, 'cause it's not available for android.

Offline
Mishawaka, IN

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb … technology

I'd use it

Offline
Utah

@thelaohu
Maybe I'll actually use it if I think someone is watching.

Offline
austin, tx ~
QueenOfTulips wrote:

there's a good iOS app that does a fairly good job of emulating GBcamera but i only have it on my ipod touch, 'cause it's not available for android.

What is it called?

Offline
Westfield, NJ
DataFix wrote:
QueenOfTulips wrote:

there's a good iOS app that does a fairly good job of emulating GBcamera but i only have it on my ipod touch, 'cause it's not available for android.

What is it called?

8-Bit Pocket Camera
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/8-bit-po … 54031?mt=8

Offline

Just saying @dantesdmg at Instagram.

Offline
melbourne, australia
Subterrestrial wrote:
barbeque wrote:

what the fuck is instragram ?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

who is justin beebers?

Offline
detroit
ninjaspew wrote:
Subterrestrial wrote:

Took the words right out of my mouth.

who is justin beebers?

word.

Offline
Chicago, IL

squidula
ive been trying to take more music related photos.
I was in the studio on friday testing the gameboy through different preamps

Offline
Sydney

@gentlehurst

Offline
West Yorks, UK
Decktonic wrote:
DataFix wrote:

What is it called?

8-Bit Pocket Camera
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/8-bit-po … 54031?mt=8


is there an app that could process photos in a GB cam/ toy camera manner? Im got ipod 2g so no camera built in, but would love some app that can process photos/ pics in the camera roll  in a similar fashion

Offline
Chepachet, Rhode Island

xgumby

Working from home leaves a lot of downtime to music ad play old video games.

My instagram is 100% goofy/weird/funny/etc screenshots from retro video games which will soon include some seriously good Arcade Engrish.

Posting 1 a day.

Offline
Los Angeles, The Kingdrom

Follow us @1000needles and look at our stuffs :-)

Offline
Tulsa, OK

New to it tongue

jake_allison