Mishawaka, IN

Well I hate to be posting this but I am selling my baby. My emx-1, I know it's a long shot here.

It's in great condition, original tubes everything works I took as best care of it as I could. No smoking around it.

http://i.imgur.com/utZNH.jpg lol pic is upside down I have to use my phone

Looking to get 350$usd + shipping(i think its gonna fit in tge 15$ flat rate box) for it if you are interested or have questions let me know.

I am now also looking to sell my kp3 it's in good condition everything works but I have had it for a while now and it has some ware on it but that's just aesthetics.( hold/sold finalizing)

Last edited by KidLion (Jul 11, 2012 12:39 am)

Mishawaka, IN

Updated with kp3 and new price.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Any pictures of the kp3? Definitely interested.

Last edited by Auxcide (Jul 11, 2012 12:17 am)

Mishawaka, IN

Yea I'll update first post in a second I have to do it all from my phone.

That's okay. I'll take it. Has power supply and everything?

Mishawaka, IN

http://i.imgur.com/ltKKR.jpg
There is a pic ill try and get on the net in a bit to make it into main post. Yea it comes with the power supply. It's just the kp3 and plug that's all that it came with Ido t have the box or manual but the manual with the list of effects is all on the korg site.

Philadelphia

Ohhhh Auxcide, damn you. Let me know how that kp3 feels. Enjoy it smile

SubWooferSpecial wrote:

Ohhhh Auxcide, damn you. Let me know how that kp3 feels. Enjoy it smile

Man, I am so sorry. . . I keep getting all these deals. . .
I'm just so lucky.

Mishawaka, IN

I can say it feels really nice, it got me through lots of tracks and 1 Ep all non chip or solo stuff an honestly it is my pride and joy and both the emx and kp3 are my babies but we have to part at times. So I hope you enjoy it haha

I will. I'd love the emx, but one day I'll have enough. tongue

Mishawaka, IN

You can have both for 400$ big_smile but yea I know how it is I got these both in like 2-5 hour work weeks minimum wage and I saved forever but both were worth it.

I'm out of work right now, but I managed to save some money up for whatever deal pops up. I was just about to order some stiff from kitsch, but this takes priority. wink

Mishawaka, IN

No worries man, I am glad it's going to someone who seems like they will love it like I did that's all I hope for