Bronx, NY

The title is pretty much self-explanatory. I have a Smart Boy cart with a really finicky flasher (I don't have a cable anymore, but it takes a common USB Printer cable). I've tried to back this up with the old GB Transferrer II and it worked like a charm, thankfully. I've had no problems with the cartridge itself, ever...but the flasher has been a little funny.

I'm willing to sell for a reasonable price, but I'm actually more interested in perhaps trading up to a USB BleepBloop cart (in which case I would throw something extra in or some cash to sweeten the deal, of course).

However, I'm open to any trades you can think of, so feel free to make an offer. PS3 or3DS games of equal value to the cart, or prosounded and/or backorfrontlit GBCs are at the top of my wishlist lately. Or you can suggest random shit.

Still, I'm also open to selling the cart as well.

If interested, or if you have any questions, please e-mail me at [email protected] . You can also PM or reply here, but honestly I'm likely to check my e-mail first.

Thanks!

Last edited by DaPantz (May 13, 2012 12:24 am)

Bronx, NY

Holy CRAP that was quick. The item is now spoken for, and I'll confirm as sold once I get the payment!

Thanks for lookin'!

Bronx, NY

SOLD

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Hey so I was-
Oh. . .
(Joking)
Commerce in action