Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
8-Bit-Rex wrote:
VCMG wrote:

Wait, Did they finish making Super Bat Puncher? Or are you just talking about the demo?

Some google searching says no unfortunately (My eyes lit up in hope when I saw that post as well)

I will forever plug shootemups for the 360.

Guwange
Dodonpachi Resurrection
Mushihime-sama Futari
Deathsmiles
Trouble Witches
Ikaruga

Seriously guiz, am I the only person who plays this shit?

I've played Guwange, Deathsmiles and Ikaruga, but I'm not really into bullet hell anyway tongue Well apart from Inside A Star Filled Sky, but that's more cos of the procedurally made music, concept and the fact it's not really a bullet hell game minus the fact playing it is like threading string wink

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Yeah. I think the insane difficulty of Bullet Hell games scares away 99% of gamers, but they're easily my favorite. I could go on and on about them but won't.

A Star Filled Sky is a pretty cool concept, but I think it's lacking quite a bit. Some of the bullet combos and stuff you get I think are just plain dumb and to me its easy and boring. Kudos to the developer for making something different though. God knows I'm all for that.

San Diego, CA

ok -- HOW do I get the touhou games? I've wanted to play them for a really long time but it's just really hard to find a really good set of instructions in English! and yes, I've googled a fair bunch, (inb4 lmgtfy)

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Honestly. I torrented them.
A couple include a config file that lets you change your button mappings and all that...otherwise:

- Arrow keys to move around
- Z to fire
- Shift to focus (slow down)
- X for bomb.

I'm pretty sure thats the default setting. Use Z as the "accept" button and X as the "back" button for menus.

Also...the majority of touhou game come in English. Just have to find the right files I guess.

Edit: I've tried mapping that shit to WASD but it doesn't seem to work so if you hate controlling movement with your right hand like me you gots ta play dragonstyle.

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (May 14, 2012 6:19 pm)

Rochester, NY

man I've been playing this new game called lsdj

so much grinding

ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

man I've been playing this new game called lsdj

so much grinding

Totes worth it once you level up. Plus it's one of the only games that pays YOU micro-transaction fees once you get good at it big_smile

Sometimes I wish it had an "Easy" difficulty level though haha.

Tacoma, WA

hahahaha, you are gonna like this one. My sister told me about this one when she was at Indiecade.

It is a super sweet 2D/3D puzzle game called Fez.
Knowing you, Zef, you will like Fez.

http://polytroncorporation.com/61-2

not available for PC as of now, but I have heard rumors that they will release it on PC later.

Last edited by Vellain (May 14, 2012 11:04 pm)

California
8-Bit-Rex wrote:

Seriously guiz, am I the only person who plays this shit?

Y'ain't the only one, I got almost every Cave game on iOS so far.

Vellain wrote:

By my logic I probably won't like Fez since it is actually the complete reversal of my being.

Whoever gets it gets a cookie... y'know the digital kind.

Melbourne, AU

I've pretty much just been playing tribes lately.

Tulsa, OK
wailord wrote:

Tekken 6 ^.^

Tekken x Street Fighter!!
I still play Custom Robo a lot and all of my GameCube games smile
But Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is my favorite game of all time, probly.

Savannah, Georgia

if you're into twitch shooters, play some Nexuiz. fun little constantly-changing clusterfuck of a game, just a bit laggy though.

Rochester, NY
Zef wrote:
Vellain wrote:

By my logic I probably won't like Fez since it is actually the complete reversal of my being.

man you caught it first...

I'm like FEZ AND ZEF ARE TOTES BACKWARDS

California
Aeros wrote:

if you're into twitch shooters, play some Nexuiz. fun little constantly-changing clusterfuck of a game, just a bit laggy though.

If you check out Nexuiz you should also check out Xonotic. The original creators of Nexuiz were basically forced out of their project by another studio, so they started Xonotic to be able to keep working on their game.

Last edited by VCMG (May 15, 2012 2:48 am)

Czech Republic

No, they still didn't
I'm looking almost every day to that site!

VCMG wrote:

Wait, Did they finish making Super Bat Puncher? Or are you just talking about the demo?

England
µB wrote:

FPS.. hm.

Been playing through the STALKER games again lately (SoC and CoP), patched to russian speech and with the Complete mods. I enjoy the vibe of the Zone and they're pretty entertaining as far as sandbox games go.

ha probably one of the most depressing games i have ever played. they really nailed that feeling of despair!