NJ

everything about this beer is awesome. i know some of you will say "oh man, that artwork is horrendous, they're trying to capitalize off of something i love". to you, i say "shut the fuck up, buy a 4-pack and enjoy this citrusy/floral delight". also, we are so cool that beer companies are marketing towards us.

brooklyn!

where and when can i drink this a lot

NJ

you can order it at france44.com it's $8 a 4pack or something like that. i also recommend any and all surly beers, especially furious and coffee bender.

heart

otherwise, next time you are in the kansas area on tour or something pick it the fuck up.

Milwaukee, WI

You know, I had this a few weeks ago and I thought it was fucking awful.

Then again, I was drunk and I'm not a fan of pale ales in any form. I'm still confused about the pale ale-8bit connection. A four loko/sparks rip-off would have made more sense to me; not to say I'm a big fan of those either. For those in the Milwaukee area: they have this at Burnhearts located in Bay View.

GET RIPPED.

Last edited by TSC (May 15, 2012 1:41 am)

NJ

i mean, if you are in the milwaukee area, get in your car and drive to o'so brewery, central waters, new glarus or dave's brewfarm.. if i was anywhere in the vicinity to those i'd think this beer was awful too haha

London, Ontario

i like my beer stout but id keep the can and mod it into a gameboy or something

Melbourne, AU

That + this

Last edited by mysterystain (May 15, 2012 4:52 am)