Texas

So I've been experimenting with inanoloop a lot do the past couple months, and I've managed to get a lot of sounds that aren't really chipmusic at all. At the very least, they don't sound very chippy to me. I have about five songs that are not really chippy at all, but are more a very general electronic/sometimes dubsteppy sound. I'm just curious if this forum would really be the right place to post them. They are some of my best work, but I don't know if this is the place to post them or not.

I guess my real question is this: I've made a chipmusic program do unchipmusicy things and do you think I should post it here or somewhere else? I would like to get them online, I'm just uncertain of the right location.

Of course, this may just be me being paranoid.

.FILTHadelphia

Well you produced these sounds through soundchip emulation software, so I would say it's legit. Post them up because now I'm curious.

uhajdafdfdfa

which nanoloop?

1.x and 2.x are deffo chiptunes
dunno about telephone versions though

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Done on chip = chipmusic. Don't worry about it.

Not done on chip = who cares, you're a musician here in the chip community. Post it smile

Texas

Okay, I'll get them posted later, probably today or tomorrow. Most of what I've done is a whole lot of sample and resampling. I like making sounds using all of the channels and then resampling it. You can really get some interesting sounds. big_smile

Unsubscribe
Frostbyte wrote:

Not done on chip = who cares, you're a musician here in the chip community. Post it smile