Tokyo, Japan

Some of the Japanese Famicompo team, with a little help from the cheapbeats team, are running a show called Famicom MAD NES!with a couple of #mod_shrine members new week. The line up is rather awesome

kabakism (Openning DJ)
Bun
Robokabuto
ROPHON
Tappy
加山。
KAZ a.k.a.HIGE
Coda (mod_shrine)
Tanikugu
Chibi-tech
Hally (VORC)

–Information–
Date:2012/05/26
Time:15:00~21:00
Place: Kawasaki Tsukiyume
Y2,000 (with 1drink)
Access:Map

@FamicomMadNes
@cheapbeats

INSANE lineup. Have a good one!

Brooklyn NY US

Dayumm.

Melbourne, Australia

I love that theres all these chip events happening all over the world on one day. Shame that this one and SoundBytes will overlap... but maybe we can play some of it to our crowd between SB Sets if theres a stream

Unsubscribe

Mayan Apocalypse.

Tokyo, Japan
dosPrompt wrote:

I love that theres all these chip events happening all over the world on one day. Shame that this one and SoundBytes will overlap... but maybe we can play some of it to our crowd between SB Sets if theres a stream

Oh! good point! I will try to find out. This isn't our usual venue and im not sure what the stream situation is.

vancouver, canada

i'm imagining a stream consisting of a 4x4 array of 16 simultaneous chip events around the world, connected via videoconference.

mother of god

Melbourne, Australia

We do plan on streaming SB this time around but It will be at like 6am NY time hehe

Tokyo, Japan

There will be a live stream here! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/famicommadnes

New York City

Too fantastic.

Unsubscribe

What time does this start EST?

Tokyo, Japan

Don't know est but its about 8hours from the time of this post

Unsubscribe

thanks!

Isra-Hell

Live!
Watching watching smile

herr_prof wrote:

What time does this start EST?

You can always use the great timeanddate.com website.

Tokyo, Japan

The last 3 hours of the show are archived on Ustream here : http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/22860364